• Sunday 22nd

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Sweeper

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

It's been a while, so how about another Surrey Wombat hunt, the first one for 2006?

I'm having poll so whichever gets the most votes is the date we go out.

The route is a popular trail ride using only legal Byways with hill climbs, mud, water, chalk, flint tracks and sand. We meet up at Newlands Corner car park near Guildford on the A25 - Dorking Road.

Streetmap is

HERE

Be there or miss out on a fun day. Look forward to about 60/70 miles of dirt with a stop at a pub half way round for lunch. This is mostly for pogo stick bikes but any hero with a GS is more than welcome, I'll be on my HP2. :eek:

The start time is at 10:00 and expect to be back at the car park for 15:00

Please put a posting here if you intend to come along.

Roy.

Attachments

• Wombats.jpg
    Wombats.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 335
hellooo yoo wombateeers

Greg, Geoff, Phil, Darkhorse Dave u boys not playing? :nenau

Surrey Ride

Roy,

I would like to attend, any chance of a quick go on the HP2? !!!!!!

Simon

Hi Roy, I'll do my best to come along on the 8th but I'm at a 50th birthday party on the 7th... :eek

mrTickle said:
Hi Roy, I'll do my best to come along on the 8th but I'm at a 50th birthday party on the 7th... :eek

If you'll be feeling a little fragile - we might be able to keep up with you then ;)

Roy - hopefully I'll be there.

BAKERMAN said:
SO HOW MANY ARE GOING ?

and is it AIRHEAD country ?

or New POG STICK country ?

Hi Steve, looks like there may be about eight of us. You've been down all the tracks before so you will know what to expect. :D Furthermore, someone went out with us about a year ago on an airhead, nobby I think it was. I'll be on my HP2 :eek: It will be a bit heavy going in places for standard GS's with road tyres though.

Roy.

That's a fair drive from Herts, plus I'm afraid the GS will sink again. Sounds like fun though and I'm up for any Sunday.

Lanin.

Hi Roy.

Have you got room for one more? I will be on a GS 100. Its about time I met some of you chaps..

Tony Allen...07830 288 080 just in case you want to speak to me..Cheers

im bringing my trusty gsa on knackered tkcs . i love a challenge, so dont none of you airheads let me down and let me stuggle with the pogos on me own hp2;s dont count you have got to be a bit mad to ride them i hear :thumb

Back
Top Bottom