Lurker emerges from the shadows

dellybelly

Reaction score
Well I've been registered here for a few months now so I thought it was about time I said hello.

I've had a 12GS since July and love it. I've come from the sportsbike world and having this style of bike has opened my eyes to the motorbike world. You can do everything on them and I only wish I'd tried the GS years ago.

So there we are, the ice has been broken and I shall now feel free to stick my oar in on the threads.

:beer:

Del

Hello,Del....and welcome. :thumb

Another one learns the wonders of the GS !

Don`t just stick your ear to the forums.....join in.... :beerjug:

I request pictures of bike, garage, shed, garden and desk.

Welcome to the forum :D

Matt

bike, garage, shed, garden and desk.
Your bikes a funny colour, your garage is full of rubbish, your shed`s wonky, your lawn needs weeding and your desk is a mess! ;)
oops, just entered a timewarp, you haven`t posted them yet :D
Velcome to ze madhouse Mr Bombay two step :thumb

So what sort of oar are you using Delly? Wooden with hand stiched leather handle? Perhaps a broad blade T handled canoe type or as a 1200 owner I suppose it would have to be high tec carbon fibre.......

Garage, garden, shed and desk - there's nothing for you there, they're local places for local people.

As for the oar, it's made of magnesium and is a go-anywhere kind of oar that befits the GS. Carbon fibre? That'll be a sports oar - great on smooth water but crap on anything slightly choppy!

GS1.JPG

Del

I'll tell Val next door, it's her lawn. I did ask her to cut the grass before I took the picture, but she said I could shove it up my .. her voice tailed off there, but I got the jist of it.

That block paving is far too well kept, must have had it recently laid cos there are no weeks growing between the stones....c'mon buk up there, we have standards to aspire down to on here you know. :rolleyes:

What part of Salop are you in?

Lord Snooty, I'm in Newport - up the A41 from Wolves. Block paving - nah, it's imprinted concrete. It looks okay and no weeds. Brilliant!

There's nowt wrong with blue. Everybody knows it's the best colour ;)

Did you know..............according to those who study these things.......Blue vehicles are bought by those of a more mature disposition ;)

lukate said:
Did you know..............according to those who study these things.......Blue vehicles are bought by those of a more mature disposition ;)

Exactly, thats why they make them slower...

Back
Top Bottom