Teddy Bear Problem

Twotter

Reaction score
Hi team,

Just a quick query really. I've just received back from the post office the teddy bear that we sent off to go along with you guys on your trip. I think we sent it to Fanum but it looks like the post went a bit astray. Anyway my daughter would still like to donate her teddy to another youngster over there so is there another address I might try sending it to please?

Thanks & good luck on the trip to you all.

Cheers

Twotter

Ahhh......

Sorry Twotter, a slight mishap my end with the little red card from the post office there I'm afraid......

I found it last week down the back of a large toolbox that's by the front door...one of those 'dear chap, you were out when we tried to deliver this parcel so come and get it' cards....I took it in to the P.O collections place this week but it had already been sent back...sorry about that!!

(And obviously there's no way of finding out what it was or whom it came from)

We're having a launch party at Dover on the 28th Dec if you can make it down....failing that, I believe Noddy's coming along to the party so you may be able to pass it to him for delivery...I believe you're not to far away.

Really sorry.....hope we can get it sorted :(

Cheers

Bill

No problem Bill, Mrs Twotter may have already sorted this out & reposted otherwise I shall see about getting it down to you for the departure.

Cheers

Cheers Noddy, just waiting to hear from Mrs Twotter to see if she's posted it already.

She posted it on Thursday so it should be there soon.

Good luck once again :thumb

Hello again Fanum,

OC Domestic has just e-mailed me saying that they tried to deliver the teddy bear yesterday but couldn't, so you've probably got another one of their cards hiding behind your tool box :)

'Tidle' the teddy recieved alive and well...albeit slightly annoyed at his journey:thumb

Many thanks to Twotter Jnr. - we'll make sure Tidle gets looked after well and finds a nice new friend to look after him in Gambia :D

Cheers

B

Great stuff - I'll let Twotter Jnr know when she gets home from nursery :)

Is it Tidle or Tiddle??

These things are important to ankle biters ;)

:D

I'm a bad father as I haven't got a clue. Sprog Twotter is normally quite literal when it comes to naming her toys so she would normally call it 'teddy'. It might just be bad hand writing from Mrs Twotter :)

Hmm...don't think so mate....Mrs Twotter has very good handwriting and the word is in inverted commas so it's definately a name ;)

Back
Top Bottom