Oh go on then! ..I'm new!

meanbiker

Just ordered my 12GS From Southport Superbikes today!

Hello BMW world!

I trust you went for the sports (red) version, rather than the restricted (blue) version or the plain gay (yellow) version, or even the accountants (grey) version.

Welcome :)

Welcome Meanbiker...

Doesn't matter what you ride, or even it's colour... just so long as you ride :)

Definitely the gay yellow for me, but I'm all for reclaiming pink (which of course is derived from red) for us hetros! :clap

It should have been grey, perhaps to go with my blue waterproofs and leathers, but they only had the gay one in, so I just had to give it a ride :dabone

Welcome to the club. Cracking choice, you won't regret it.

Mine's a gay yellow as well but I console myself in the thought that it's easier for dozy car drivers to see.

Well hello there meanbiker!!

Hope you dont live up to your name!....

Get yourself up Scotland with me in April,its what the bikes made for :D

Although i see you chosen the slower desert yellow one,hope you can keep up! ;)

I'm back!

For some reason my account had been deleted, so I've reregistered and here I am again!

For some reason my account had been deleted, so I've reregistered and here I am again!

Welcome back meanbiker ... not sure why your account was deleted but I do know we've had a changeover/upgrade on the main server so maybe that had something to do with it.

Enjoy the site :)

edit: BTW, taken from your web page ;) ... 'if you want to help fund the site with a (single) donation please click on the link' ... you'll find it at the top of the page. :)

For some reason my account had been deleted, so I've reregistered and here I am again

it was a test to see if you were for real or not :thumb

you cant be too careful :D

Welcome to the tossers

Hope you ordered a new credit card for all the goodies to go with a GS..XXX

Welcome back meanbiker ... not sure why your account was deleted but I do know we've had a changeover/upgrade on the main server so maybe that had something to do with it.

It must have been the use of the fet.sh word Duchess:)

Back
Top Bottom