Greetings Fellow GS'ers

rubyrider

G'day to all....

My preferred mode of transport is presently the R850GS in red & nicknamed Ruby. We are located in Weedon Northants, so if any fellow members are in this area and wouldn't mind a newbie joining them give me a shout.

I've been riding bikes since 1985 but only been riding BM's for the 5/6 years, i've done a few trip & tours with the Midland BMW section & would like to broaden my friendship circle with joining likeminded GS owners.

Hi There and welcome!

There's a few ukgser's in the Northampton area, keep your eye on the East Mids forum for future local events....

Bryn :beerjug:

Hi rubyrider, I'm not far from you. Rushden. Although the ride out will have to wait until my bike arrives in March :( Hope to tie up for a ride in the spring

:beerjug:

Cheers Guys

:thumb

Cheers guys and thanks for the welcome.
Will keep an eye on East Midlands section for ride outs and weekend events. Notices not much presently listed thou for national events is it too early yet for next years weekend jaunts ??

Hello and welcome :)

If you`re going on the Midland Region ride to the pumping station at New Year,you`re likely to see me on my 'Lego Bike'... ;)

tarka said:
Hello and welcome :)

If you`re going on the Midland Region ride to the pumping station at New Year,you`re likely to see me on my 'Lego Bike'... ;)
Unfortunately i'll be over the families place new years eve in Cannock so probably still over the limit for anything to do with driving. Maybe catch you another time. :)

Blimey........MORE GSers from the Northants area.I rekon there are enough to start a Northants GSer section!!!!!!! I live in Roade and go to the west Mids monthly meets as they are an hour away in Evesham and a great x country ride to boot.The east mids group have them all over the place and are frequently too far to travel there and back after work from Northampton ( IMO). Though the 2 groups did get together this summer for a few beers and dinner one monthly meeting.Keep an eye on the runs as Abelrider does really good ones covering the Northants patch. Welcome aboard and see you out and about. :thumb

rubyrider said:
i've done a few trip & tours with the Midland BMW section & would like to broaden my friendship circle with joining likeminded GS owners.

Us, likeminded to the BMW owners club - :eek:

shite, i'm outa here ;)

Back
Top Bottom