Parting PARTY PARTY!! 28th Dec

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
You may not have heard :rolleyes: but there's a little trip starting out on the 28th December from Dover.

(er...just in case you really are new, Click here to find out what it's actually about))

We're having a party to kick it all off, and we'd love as many of you to come along as possible.....

:wave :wave :wave :wave

It'll be afternoon and early evening of the 28th Dec (Weds) in the Marine Court Premier Travel Inn and pub at Dover..it's 500 yrds from the ferrries.

Marine Court,
Marine Parade
Dover
Kent
CT16 1LW
0870 990 6516
Online Booking

They are letting us use their car park free (normally pay and display) and if anyone wants to stay over, they have 64 rooms as of tonight, and you get a free brekky (Just tell them why you're there, mention UKGSer).
The price may come down on the rooms a bit (it's 52.95) but I could only see the duty manager today..I'll post if there's any change on that.

They do have a big car park though and a warm pub as part of the site, and it'd be great to see you and your family there....some big ugly bikes would be cool too ;)

Anita (Founder of the Bansang Hospital appeal) will be there so you can shake her hand and thank her for getting me out of your hair for a month :thumb

I'll confirm the time we sail here, but it won't be late.( we hope to sailaround 8pm)..so the party is from 15:00 onwards (that's three o'clock to you).

Hope to see as many tossers as possible there....
Cheers
The Tits

:hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast

Back
Top Bottom