alive and well, thank god

Bert

Reaction score
Hello all, bushboy here with bert in france on way to moorocco. All going well until 3pm today. Bert was bored on the road and thought best to try to ride on the armco barrier at 40 mph.. Not good. Bert ok, me shook up, thought dead as like rag doll. Then after I pulled up he was/is fine. Sat here at bar. Beer, thinking how fecking lucky he is. I well shit myself, still 3 hours on bike has seen it sorted. Will post pics when I can. Posting via blackberry, top units I tells ya! So, I have told bert no more scares or I will bloody finish him myself. Pics and video will be posted for you to see when I can. Down to. Orange france for bmw repairs. Just cosmetic, but lights point to sky, man, still sinking in. Will keep you posted. Paul, IF u can please reset my password and email me. Bushboy, bert says hi to all. Cartwheels on 650 fully loaded can be done , not just for those supercross guys. Not reccomended though.

Cheers all bushboy. And bert

Save the off road for Morocco :thumb Glad to hear you both Ok, sounds like a lucky escape and a big scare. :eek:

Tim

Hell. Now I know why I turned down Bertrands offer to accompany him :eek

Pleased to hear the 'stumpy little git' is ok.

Glad you're OK mate - good luck for the rest of the trip.

We'll that beer when you get back mate :beerjug:

Blimey - i'm hoping to meet for some beers in morocco -

Glad your ok :thumb

Phew...:thumb

Ps Ya gotta post a pic of you standing next to Bert....that'd be a cracker!!! :D

Bert...watch where you're going will ya!! :rolleyes:

Hey Bert - watch what you're doing eh! I know you're looking for adventure but come on ;) :nono

Take care man - glad you're ok. (bet you're a bit sore today mind)

Simon

Glad to hear you're ok Bertrand.

Do I get my money back if you don't make it :eek:

Short-arse is still standing!!

...hthanks to my Guardian Angel :)
Bit sore but in one piece. Thanks for all supprting mesages.
Bike ok -ish! onwards onwards to Africa. :thumb
Ferry tomorrow :D
Casey is top bloke and great company :clap and cool at bending bike back :D together.
On th road again tomorrow.
Will keep you posted as best I can
Cheeers everyone
Bert :thumb :thumb :thumb

Well?

Are you going to tell us what happened, you demi-franglais git!!! :drums

Hi Bushboy/Bert

Glad to hear that you are back on the road again,look forward to reading more tales of your travels in the coming weeks and seeing the photos.

I'll take this oppertunity to wish you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year where ever you maybe. :beerjug:

RIDE SAFE :thumb

Regd's K

Still goingOK

Now reached Nouakchott
Geez if only those dunes would stop crossig the roqds....
Hard going especiaaly where ouaeds are flooded= water almost up to bmw badge on TT tanks!!!! scary stuff and quite fast flowig but crossed it.
A few more spills in sand :rolleyes:
but OK. Sand storm made a day and night pretty hellish.
Fantastic views and great people.
Sorry about spelling...weird keyboard hzere
On track for entering Mali around 6th Jan
Xmas puddings and custard and sand were xmas treat in desert.
Havinf fab time
Thaznls fo all good wishes. no idea where/when/how next post will be.
F650GS still best bike for this trip without a doubt.
Cheers all :thumb
PS TITS...... hope the water level drops no way scooters can cross that oued now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom