Yet another sports bike convert !

mturneruk

Hi guys and girls found your website after googling "BMW GS" i have just converted from my beloved 2002 ZX6R to a nice new and shiny R1200 GS which i pick up on christmas eve! Cant wait! Am looking for a group of people who do meet ups, rides etc and welcome the young inexperienced GS'er looking to pop his cherry. When and where do you do the meets? do you do a regular one? And the round the uk relay thing sounds great but it looks like people have stopped posting on that thread, Is it still going ahead?

Yours

Mark

London, England

:beerjug: :thumb :thumb :beerjug:

Hello + welcome! Glad you've seen the light and come over from the Dark Side! :D

Some or none of us will be at a pub in Eynsford (nr Brands Hatch) on Thursday for a regular session - check the South East section for times and places, etc.

I don't think you'll be short of places to go though; there always seems to be someone off to somewhere here!

And lock your credit card away....

:thumb :beer:

Unfortunatley dont pick the bike up till friday :( when the next meet up/drink going to be after christmas ?

Welcome, only been on here for a few days myself but these blokes seem to be civilised and use the word tosser alot, but I don't know if thats a symptom of riding GS's too much.

Enjoy your Xmas present to yourself!

ileonc said:
these blokes seem to be civilised and use the word tosser alot, but I don't know if thats a symptom of riding GS's too much.

Read the 'sticky' at the top of the Forum.....

ileonc said:
Welcome, only been on here for a few days myself but these blokes seem to be civilised and use the word tosser alot, but I don't know if thats a symptom of riding GS's too much.

Enjoy your Xmas present to yourself!

Tosser!

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom