Escaping from the big smoke

mturneruk

Wheres the best roads when your heading out of west london? Looking for something down the A4, M4 corridor or A40, M40 Hertfordshire sort of way.

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

mturneruk said:
Wheres the best roads when your heading out of west london? Looking for something down the A4, M4 corridor or A40, M40 Hertfordshire sort of way.

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

You can try the A413 from Aylesbury to Market Hill although it is a bit of a race track. Get there early to avoid oncoming cars heading straight at you. Let me know if you fancy a wing man? Another choice is the B660 from Bedford to Holme. I hope other people can make some more suggestions.

Alan

Take the M40 towards gerrards cross turn off for Beasonsfield - follow to Amersham and then to Great Missenden or take the right (forget whats its signposted to) - wander around and head towards Thame, Bicester (B4011 I think),Aylesbury or go towards Oxford and then head towards Henley and home.

Pretty nice roads all around there.

drop me a mail if you want something more specific or if I go out in Jan you coiuld come along!

sam

Come off M40 at Wycombe then A404 to Marlow, then through Lane End to Stokenchurch, then follow the A40 out towards Oxford....

Hit the M1 till you get to J35a, then Pm me, ive got 124 miles of proper gs roads for you. Need to know basis, don't you know! :thumb

Prison van, straight along the M4, till Jct 10 to the prison -

actually Jct 11 is nearer

I'm out that way, gis us a shout next time your about. Know a few roads here and there :)

I'm out that way, gis us a shout next time your about. Know a few roads here and there :)

Just did A40 , then A413...all way to Aylesbury then some other stretch. After Silverstone..cracking riding back down in sunshine. Went up on Friday night and road was deserted. Not empty or sparse. Absolutely empty. Cracking road.

Take the M40 towards gerrards cross turn off for Beasonsfield - follow to Amersham and then to Great Missenden or take the right (forget whats its signposted to) - wander around and head towards Thame, Bicester (B4011 I think),Aylesbury or go towards Oxford and then head towards Henley and home.

Pretty nice roads all around there.

drop me a mail if you want something more specific or if I go out in Jan you coiuld come along!

sam

Go do the Zumo ride out's. There are routes posted and it starts just before thame etc. awesome roads. Did them last week

Back
Top Bottom