Travel bag for topbox rack - advice needed

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've got a Givi topbox with a rack and I am looking for some sort of luggage bag to strap onto it for my tour to Scotland in May. Alena wants to take her collection of thongs and lacy knickers with her.....not that I'm complaining...he he he!!!

I want something that is squarish or oblong in shape and waterproof and tough. If it also expandable like a tank bag that would be event better.

Anybody ever bought or used anything like this or seen something like it on the web or in a bike accessories shop. Or anybody got anything like this for sale.

Cheers guys and gals.

Paul G replied to a thread only a week or so ago re. waterproof bags.
Send him a PM I'm sure he will remember

Found it, look further down on this forum under 'waterproof stuffsack'

Bag

I've got one - (not for sale, just an example). It's 14" x 9" x 5", waterproof textile, made by Ventura, bought from Hein Gericke. Two quick-release buckles on the bottom plus a velcro strip. Cost £9.99 if I remember right. Pop in and see if you're over Dunchurch way sometime.

Thanks guys.

Littlered - I have a copy of the 2002 Gericke catalogue in my desk at work so I'll have a look, this could be what I need, good price as swell.

I know Dunchurch matey....well The Dun Cow anyway, it's a nice ride out from Redditch via Warwick and Southam.

Hopefully we will meet soon when we get this meeting place sorted.

Top Heavy

Can not really speak for the GS yet as it has not been loaded up yet (only got it December) but on the VFR if you put too much weight high up the handling was shit........

Your best using side cases,or taking less thongs !

Attachments

• sex_02_d.gif
    sex_02_d.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 126
Ta Fitzy,

Yeah, I'm conscious of the weight issue high up which is why I only want to use if for lightweight objects, well I'm hoping her thongs will still be lightweight by the time we go!

Big bloomers are definitely out!

car

ok.............you are almost asking who can lend you a car for the weekend.

england beat italy at the rugby by a considerable margin!!!!

big gordy

Back
Top Bottom