Mines Blue

GPRaven

Hi everyone i'm looking forward to semi-retirement in '06 and more time to ride. I also own a Suzuki RGV 250 which is totally original and comes out for track days only when the suns very bright.

I have travelled all over Europe on the Beemer and hope to continue, however my biking pals are reducing in number due to various reasons; too old, guilt and a new found passion for warm dry cars.

I quite fancy going to one of the European Moto Gp rounds next year and wondered if anyone has any tips or recommendations?

Only just stumbled on this site recently and look forward to more postings and chats. :beerjug:

GPRaven said:
I quite fancy going to one of the European Moto Gp rounds next year and wondered if anyone has any tips or recommendations?

Valencia. The best race meeting I have ever attended. Weather, atmosphere, organisation, all top drawer. :thumb :thumb

Hello and welcome... :thumb

Don`t worry about yours being blue......it`s easily resprayed red.... :D

Mines blue too. As for moto Gp, I'd pick Jerez. Great weather mostly ( forget 2004 ) and fantastic circuit for spectators. Crowd fabulous, and as it's always the first race of the year, a little uncertainty re results. Done it 3 times now, and each time it just gets better.

Welcome to the madhouse! Just try relaxing your grip, the colour will return :p

Welcome

Hello

I road tested the Blue great colour but I went for the silver and black, anyway hello and welcome good luck with your retirement. :thumb

Keep on the Black stuff unless you opted for the Wire wheels.

Regards RB

Back
Top Bottom