Newbe

PW Cymru

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just picked a new 1150GS up from BVM, great bike & look forward to lots of miles n smiles.
Great web site, has come in really usefull.

Wobbler ..... Salutations!!!

.... and welcome. Got any piccies of Raleigh Grifters?
:beerjug:

Pics

No Pics yet Retroman, but you could probably see it from your house anyway, Efail Isaf is only about 4 miles away. Stills bog std at the mo

I hope your name is not related to the way you plan to ride your GS.....:D
Welcome to the asylum.:beer:

Welcome aboard wobbler,methinks the south wales possie is growing in numbers quite nicely!
See the threads for Wales for an evening at Hein Gericke later this month,also local/national rideout threads for the big bash long weekend at Rhayader first weekend of next month,
bog standard you say? not for long my friend!:beerjug:

Gecko

Unfortunately "Wobbler" is a description given to my efforts at trail/enduro riding. Not pretty but extremely funny if you happen to be watching.

2 Wheel Humvee

Mouse me thinks? See you soon.

Hey Bakerman, thats the pot calling the kettle sooty! you calling someone a tosser ???????????

I'm suprised you didn't ask where Wales is? Or what type of brick it is built of!!!

Best do one of these as well :D

I understand Touratech do a GS beak covered in velcro for the Welsh market - should there be any sheep down those green lanes.....

Bakerman,

Uwe's not the first and uwe's certainly not going to be the last to call me a tosser.

Pint6x,

There ain't any pretty sheep left down those green lanes after the English pig farmer contaminated your country and ours.

Regards Wobbler

Welcome to the club from a fellow 'newbie'.

You've got some great roads in Wales. Hope to be going on the Rhayader bash in April, maybe see you there.

Wobbler,
You said "mouse methinks-see you soon"
You are close,mouse is a mate,we'll meet soon enough!
Mine is the silver adventure!
Steve:D

Back
Top Bottom