First post....

Tea Urn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well best start the new Year as I mean to go on, so registered instead of just watching from a distance.

Currently own R1100GS. Have been riding bikes for too many years now. Have gone through a wide range, mostly Jap. but decided to get smart in my old age, best move I've made so far.....

I've already been to a couple of the organised events as a guest only. Even came through Steptoes tank range event bones still intact.

Looking forward to more events this year ... :thumb

By the way, how do you stick your own avatar on here? Any suggestions or know how advice? Cheers.

Welcome, RayBun.... :thumb

Top choice of bike by the way.. :beerjug:

For avatar changing,select 'User CP' at the top of the page,and the prompts will be found amongst the options...there`s a prompt regarding image size... if you don`t already know how to resize a selected image,you right click on it and follow the sizing options.

Welcome Raybun :thumb

If you want to use your own avatar, then i think you have to become a site sponser, otherwise you have to use one on the list in the "user cp"

xbootie said:
If you want to use your own avatar, then i think you have to become a site sponser, otherwise you have to use one on the list in the "user cp"

Not true,mate....but cough up anyway :D :D :D

Thanks for your welcome messages .....

Tarka: Looks like Xbootie was right mate... had a quick browse but still no joy. Cheques in post anyway.
Hopefully I'll be able to get the avatar up and running soon. :thumb

XBootie : Thanks for advice... :thumb

Bakerman : Yep on my list already.

Shapeshifter: Just a local ..... :coold

North: Thanks :beerjug:

RayBun said:
Tarka: Looks like Xbootie was right mate... had a quick browse but still no joy.

I know for a fact that you didn`t have to be a Sponsor a while back to have a custom Avatar.
I`ve just sent a question in Der Fuhrer`s direction.
Maybe things altered when the site went to vBulletin...

jaber

Oraight Raybun had an 1100 got it nicked from Notts the best bike i have ever owned, my advice keep it locked, does yours surge? mine did, the only thing to ease the prob was to change the plugs often, of course it stopped completly when the bike was nicked! :confused:

1100 stolen

jaber

Sorry to hear about your 1100, have had a z1000 stolen some years
ago. not a nice feeling
As for the surge nothing to serious, but twin spark plugs fitted.
saw my 1100 and liked it straight away.
no plans to sell it think it might be around for some time. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom