New Member from the Colonies

Old JB

Enough lurking. Purchased a 2005 R1200GS and am in the process of emtpying the checking account accessorizing the beast.

A little about us:
My wife and I live outside of Los Angeles in Pomona, CA. In recent years we have become much more active in riding together. Previously the motorcycle was a purely solo event. We also own a '04 R1150RT but we both like the GS better.

We enjoy riding with a couple of groups here in the states, taking twice yearly trips to Utah. We have a 12 day wetern states trip planned for this summer. Next year we plan to schedule a trip to the Alps, probably with an organized tour.

Other hobbies include reading, listening to jazz and folk music while imbibing a single malt scotch or two.

Looking forward to chatting with you folks in the future.

Hello, OldJB ,and welcome... :beerjug:

Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome and a Happy New year to you, I'm just sipping a Macallan single malt as I post this.

Hi OldJB - welcome aboard. Have a good summer and enjoy the Alps! ;)

Hi Old JB, Happy new year and welcome, not so sure about the jazz but imbibing I’m positive of. The alps by the way are a must..

No relation to the other JB I suppose. That’ll be the free samples out the window, and it started as such a good year.

Back
Top Bottom