TPS Voltage?

Cuz

Hi guys. Just a simple couple of questions for you guys in the know.
Bike is a 2002 1150 gs single spark,Y piece standard can,BB power chip.

What I would like to know is when you adjust the voltage on the tps,are you enrichening the mixture or leaning it when raising the voltage.

Also I have no ccp in as according to the instructions for the chip thats the set up for my bike in its present state of tune although the previous owner said the yellow one was fitted before the Ypiece and chip..Wot would it do to the fueling if I put in a ie a race can etc, link for a higher state of tune?Richen or weaken?

Bike runs lean and I would like to richen the mixture a bit to let it run a bit cooler as a couple of days in spain last year and in italy the year before,it hit 8 bars on tie rid when trickeling through towns and villages.Italy was the standard cat set up and spain wos with the y piece and chip.No difference regarding the engine temp.Having read some of you boys did morroco with no one getting eight bars im starting to look at my fueling for the problem.Checked cooler and pipes etc and everythings as it should be
No other problems running ie pretty smooth and no surging.Dont want to go down the techlusion road right now.

Any help and advice appreciated.

Cuz

re overheating:

make sure the oil is going through the cooler when hot. mine wasn't, bmw fitted the thermostat with a bit missing :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom