Have you seen the Geko ?

Gecko

Reaction score
I am going to have to have words with Garmin about their choice of names for this GPS unit.....:D

Attachments

• geko201pic.jpg
    geko201pic.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 143
So all we have to do now is follow you to get there.

Who knows, maybe I'll to that to get to the hog roast...

Gecko said:
I am going to have to have words with Garmin about their choice of names for this GPS unit.....:D
do they have permission to use your name ? What about the logo. Why not call up their web master and tell 'em to cease or face legal action.

Re: Re: Have you seen the Geko ?

Malky said:
do they have permission to use your name ? What about the logo. Why not call up their web master and tell 'em to cease or face legal action.

Maybe I'll just let them use the name if they are kind enough to let me test some of their products for a few years :D

MiGSel said:
So all we have to do now is follow you to get there.

Who knows, maybe I'll to that to get to the hog roast...

I'll stick with my GPS V , this is a bit to flash for me .....nice of them to make one for me though :)

Michel are you thinking about going to the hog roast ? Let me know because I quiet fancy it as long as no one tells my folks i am in the neighbourhood !!

Yeah I'm thinking about it.

I'm not sure yet, but 11-12-13 July is still free on the calendar. I'm going to the Black Forest in a week and to Norway in June first, so July seems like a logical next step :D

If you're going too, I'll have company on the way over, so that's a plus already. Maybe there will be others, who knows?

I'm up for it - unless it's snowing sideways :D I'll check out some ferry and channel tunnel prices and see what kind of deal we can figure out. I think I saw somewhere that Zwerver was going from Holland. I'll check with him too.
Cheers
Gecko

Back
Top Bottom