Bracken anyone ??

rugbug

Anyone got any experience of using Bracken for servicing their GS?

My 12,000 is due imminently and am not perpared to further line the already very well lined pockets of notrious dealership north of London [ no names...]. Any idea what you guys have been charged recently?

Have bought some Touratech stuff from them, and they seem pretty dedicated bunch of bike enthusiasts, but would like to find out more from users of said establishment.

Anticipation is causing panic attacks....

Limited experience

Bought Accessories only...........twice.

First time I didn't know any better.

Second time because Touratech sold me up the river.

BLOODY RIP OFF !!

CC

:mad:

Paul runs the workshop down there and he has been working on beemers since the 1920's!!! ;)

They can get busy down there and when they do priority goes to the bikes they supply - bear in mind also they are a KTM main dealer now and a lot of their business is big orange things.

You have plenty of options in (and around) London and avoiding MBW sealers is easy.

A Popular choice is Mobitech, Pat Keenan and his amazing travelling workshop comes to you to service your bike. For others stick servicing in the search box and it'll bring up some further options.

Cheers,

do have contact details for this Mobitech geeza?

Ta!!

:whip

Ta for that.

Spoke to Paul today and have booked in my service for end of the month. Amazed at the cost difference. Hoping I won't be disappointed!

rugbug said:
Ta for that.

Spoke to Paul today and have booked in my service for end of the month. Amazed at the cost difference. Hoping I won't be disappointed!
Now you're just out to confuse me aren't you. Paul is Brakcen's spanner man. Mobitech's spanner man is Pat. So which is it you've booked in with??? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom