Hi from Pretoria SA

funacide

Hi Everyone.

I joined the forum quite a while ago, when I bought my baby (August 05) and after spending a lot of time on the local South African bikers forum and needing a change to more GS type discussion, decided to come back here.

I am really enjoying the 1200Gs both on and off-road in probably one of the best bike riding countries in the world....
:cool: :cool:

Done just under 10,000 km's since I bought the bike and only now getting to understand her.... But what a fantastic ride. Speed down the tar till you see some interesting dirt and go exploring (what more could you want in life).

:GS

Welcome to the Mad House

Welcome, I almost moved to SA in the early 80's to work for Safmarine, but the future wife decieced she didn't want to go at that time, and when we got married, the jobs had all dried up.

Glad you enjoy the site Paul, has made this into a first class web service, well worth the £10 a year, reminds me, I still owe Paul his £10 for this year.

All Tossers, here so ask all the silly questions, you were afraid to ask on other sites, but be ready for the p**s take. :D :D :D

Enjoy and welcome on board :beerjug:

Gary (Wolfman)

howsit,
this board is more informative than any other about gs's and other "stuff".
the chick fights are also less severe than on that other board.

Hi Funacide - yep just the bike for all seasons/roads/conditions - esp if you're in SA - where it's warm, dry-ish(?) and relatively open.

Cheers

Mel ;)

toucan said:
howsit,
this board is more informative than any other about gs's and other "stuff".
the chick fights are also less severe than on that other board.

Hi Toucan

Yeah, one of the main reasons for leaving that board, not about bikes or bikers anymore..

Nice to see a familiar face!!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom