Um...hello

Britishbeefy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Been looking around on here for a month or so, thought it only fair to cough up the dues as it seems a really useful site for all sorts of info.

Not sure if I can really post as I have a VFR, but I am hankering after a GS!

Catch you later!

Britishbeefy said:
Been looking around on here for a month or so, thought it only fair to cough up the dues as it seems a really useful site for all sorts of info.

Not sure if I can really post as I have a VFR, but I am hankering after a GS!

Catch you later!

Dont see why not as i have a Fazer 1000 :nenau

Welcome,fella :beerjug:

Of course you can post...you`re registered.

Good to see you`ve sponsored too.... :thumb

Welcome

Think you'll find your not the only VFR owner on this site,nice Bike especially the Blue 800 Fi

Regd's K :thumb

Welcome

I wish I'd joined here first and then bought the bike rather than the other way around. That way I would have saved myself a load of money and bought BTBR's bike instead of paying through the nose at Clark's :spitfire

Now I've got two bikes!

Well still got the VFR, but now also the proud owner of a 2003 53 GSA....am I right in thinking that because it's black it's quicker??

Britishbeefy said:
Well still got the VFR, but now also the proud owner of a 2003 53 GSA....am I right in thinking that because it's black it's quicker??

Well strictly speaking yellow is quicker , but it's a start :D

Welcome....BTW it's your round.... :hogroast :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

welcome, bet you use the Gs more than the VFR.
I swapped a v-tech for an adventure best thing i've done bike wise.

you will find good advice from some gs experts whom are more than happy to share info :thumb :bow (and the odd W***er but hey they are in the minority :dabone ) plenty of Tossers though

most questions have been answered and the site search tool is great. :clap

enjoy

H

Back
Top Bottom