First ride

kiwiAdventure

Reaction score
What a bike. It just loves gravel no matter how deep the gravel is. This HP would be the best bike I have ever had on gravel roads. It just wheels spins and it is great hanging the rear end of the HP out around the corners. :clap

The high first gear is not a problem it just has so much power you don't have to ride the clutch at all. :thumb

The bike is so fast on gravel I think I would kill myself on it as I like to ride fast on gravel as long as I'm in control. The HP feels in control at any speed. You soon forget that this is a heavy bike. :D

kiwiAdventure said:
What a bike. It just loves gravel no matter how deep the gravel is. This HP would be the best bike I have ever had on gravel roads. It just wheels spins and it is great hanging the rear end of the HP out around the corners. :clap

The high first gear is not a problem it just has so much power you don't have to ride the clutch at all. :thumb

The bike is so fast on gravel I think I would kill myself on it as I like to ride fast on gravel as long as I'm in control. The HP feels in control at any speed. You soon forget that this is a heavy bike. :D

kIWI

get yourself a 450 ktm, you will then be able to put a few dollors back in the bank, and wave at all your mates on there HP2s when you ride past em, hp2 wouldn't live with a ktm.

Back
Top Bottom