Another new Boy joins.

Armstrong

Hi All to all you GS veterans.
Yep I am new to this forum and also to BWW's. Thought I would be neighbourly and say HI to you all.
I look forward to hearing from you all, and learning as much as I can about my new bike, and getting to know you lot.
Got myself a 1100GS this week, infact it hasn't even arrived yet, will be here on Friday. It is a 1999 Marakesh red GS in real nice condition. Can't wait to get out on it on Friday, have taken the day off especially for the first ride out.
Been riding a DRZ00S and an old Armstrong Military bike, hence the name. Seen the light and upgraded from the Suzuki before my ass and posture is ruined forever. The Armstrong I will keep for now. Well I am sure that I will have a few things to ask you all when I start to ride the GS, can't blooming wait. For now I will continue to browse your postings for useful info.
All the Best
Nick.

Armstrong said:
..Got myself a 1100GS this week .. It is a 1999 Marakesh red GS in real nice condition.
Nice bike Armstrong. Try and make it to Bakermans Hogroast if poss. Last years was a cracker. :thumb

Taff said:
Nice bike Armstrong. Try and make it to Bakermans Hogroast if poss. Last years was a cracker. :thumb

Yes do come along,

Cheers Taff, this years is going to be even crackier :thumb

Thing are being ORGANISED as we speack, trying to buy a hugh MARQUEE that will last us 5 YEARS of HOGRAOST`s so it won`t be our last.

So anybody in the MARQUEE BUSINESS can sell me A BIG FRAMMED MARQUEE at COST, please say.

Hiya Nick.. :beerjug:

Well done on choosing both the BEST type of GS ( errm...assuming that it`s an 1100 of course...) and the BEST COLOUR :D

Oh...and welcome... :thumb

Cheers

Thanks guys.
Will take a look at the forthcoming events, and get involved where I can. Glad I chose the best type of GS, was strangly drawn to it.
Nick.

Back
Top Bottom