New GS clothing for Kinder (kids)

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went to Rainbow BMW today to see the Rockster and new BMW clothing for 2003.
Saw the BMW Motorrad children's range of 'GS1150 inspired' leisure clothing - really great designs and good quality, for a reasonable price (no VAT on children's clothes).
I ended up buying a superb kid's T Shirt for my 3 year old son,with a Mandarin GS1150 on it and BMW roundels on the sleeves-coooool !!!!
He thinks it's superb and insisted on wearing it straight away and now points at it,calling it 'Daddy's bike'.

Kids - don't you just love'em. Makes you proud .........

kids stuff

i was at rainbow yesterday (sat 9-15am) for a new rear tyre and walked out with a kids gs tshirt. when i got home i put it on my 3 yr old son and he was really chuffed. when my ttwo yr old daughter saw it she started ww3 (before george and tony) so i went back and bought another one. rainbow said they'd only had them in for a day or two. by sat pm they were covered in bolognese sauce etc but they washed and dried fine. sizing is a bit on the small side. my 3 yr old is wearing a t.shirt sized 5-6 and my 2yr old is wearing size 3-4. they're small kids too. its a pity the t shirt with the cool gs image is not available in adult sizes.
martin

Back
Top Bottom