Hiya, STEViE's the name.

• Thread starter One Bloke One Mandolin
  • Start date

One Bloke One Mandolin

Hi folks. I came here after a friend of mine posted a link to me as I'll be travelin' to Tallinn in June this year by way of Denmark an' Sweden, then takin' a ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn, before returnin' to England via Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany and The Netherlands.
If you don't mind, seein' as I don't ride a BMW GS, I'll have a look an' see if there's some good info for me.

CHEERS !!

chop070.jpg

wessie said:
:mmmm . http://www.stevie.me.uk/

AC/DC on the mandolin. Yes, I can see how that works :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: wessie. Oh ye of little faith. Come to the Welsh International Bike Show in Builth Wells at the end of May an' see for yourself. I'll be playin' Sat/Sun/Mon afternoons on the main field or in the big cowshed.

Bilks. Got my ferry Harwich to Esbjerg booked with cabin for £19 already. Can't book Stockholm to Tallinn until April apparently.

I play a mandolin, have you met Captain Correlli?

Welcome fella... :beerjug:

Not owning a GS isn`t a problem....you`re not the only one on here so sadly lacking :p

A friend of mine actually made a Mandolin out of stainless steel :eek:

Mirror polished,it looks superb,and it also sounds superb.

Hiya Steve, is that a Trumpet engine in your custom bike? You may not own a GS now but we'll soon turn you over to the dark side :D By the way if you get called a Tosser don't get upset, everybody on this board is a Tosser, in fact we pride ourselves on being a right bunch of Tossers!

Hi Steve

Welcome

Was that you that was playing at the opening of that bike shop in Basingstoke last year?

The little I heard sounded good to me!

Shep :bounce1

Steve....If I'm right, you must be the bloke I had a chat with while getting some tyres fitted late last year...down at Andover station IIRC.

I was heading off to Ireland for a week or two and stopped in to get a new hoop....

Anyway, welcome aboard and nice to see ya :thumb

Bill

Hiya....

Stevie... how's it going mate! :)

Will probably be down for the February Freezer , possibly just for Saturday Night hope the weather get's warmer....

Guess who has swapped a Bandit for a GS ;)

Shep said:
Hi Steve

Welcome

Was that you that was playing at the opening of that bike shop in Basingstoke last year?

The little I heard sounded good to me!

Shep :bounce1

That was I :)

Grazoid said:
Stevie... how's it going mate!

Will probably be down for the February Freezer , possibly just for Saturday Night hope the weather get's warmer....

Doubtful, bring thermals, it's always been a chilly one

Fanum said:
Steve....If I'm right, you must be the bloke I had a chat with while getting some tyres fitted late last year...down at Andover station IIRC.

I was heading off to Ireland for a week or two and stopped in to get a new hoop....

Anyway, welcome aboard and nice to see ya

Bill

That was me too. Did wonder if you'd be on here

Lord Snooty said:
Hiya Steve, is that a Trumpet engine in your custom bike? You may not own a GS now but we'll soon turn you over to the dark side By the way if you get called a Tosser don't get upset, everybody on this board is a Tosser, in fact we pride ourselves on being a right bunch of Tossers!

Yeah, T140V. An' in a perfect world where I earned loads of cash I would own a GS, I'd love one. But as a pet minder an' troubadore the wages ain't great so I'll stick with what I've got for the time being. Thanx for the warm welcome folks :beerjug: :beer: CHEERS !!

Hi Stevie,

We've met on various sites and rallies :D (aka. wearthefoxhat)

Welcome aboard

Tossser :D

One Bloke One Mandolin said:
Doubtful, bring thermals, it's always been a chilly one

Yup I know it is , and the Summer Breezer is usually on the hottest weekend of the year :)

And Kent is a lot colder that that there Essex, hope the fire is going in the "extension" again :)

Will there be more beer drinking , and will the German contingent get told the rules in their own language this time ?? :beerjug: ;)

AC/DC works fine on Bluegrass banjo and fiddle too. Look up Hayseed Dixie. Impossible not to grin to Ace of Spades.

Robin.

Grazoid said:
Will there be more beer drinking , and will the German contingent get told the rules in their own language this time ?? :beerjug: ;)

I tried to explain very rapidly in German what the rules were but for some reason only known to a drunk, Clemons decided that he'd circumnavigate the drinkin' the beer bit an' just put the upturned glass on his head with it's contents momentarily in it - made me laugh :clap

Grazoid, I'm at a total loss as to who you are :eek: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom