I need a woman!

Mr K

Reaction score
Yeah-yeah! Very funny.....

I need a lady GSer to ride the Berwick to Scarborough leg of this Pink Way Round shenanigans.....

Although I do have a very nice pattern for a riding frock in my size....

:ymca

The route I have in mind is about 177 miles and depending on where you live, a few less on the way back.

I have an idea of a post - ride food-stop at "Squire's" at Sherburn in Elmet, from where it's 110 miles back up t'A1 to the Toon.....

Your comments, contributions and abuse are always welcome.... :beer:

ChrisKelley said:
I have an idea of a post - ride food-stop at "Squire's" at Sherburn in Elmet, from where it's 110 miles back up t'A1 to the Toon...

Nice.............Squires isn't noted for it's culinary delights unless you like greasy pub food.........yuk and a ride up the A1, you know how to spoil a girl :eek: :D

JohnnyBoxer said:
Nice.............Squires isn't noted for it's culinary delights unless you like greasy pub food.........yuk and a ride up the A1, you know how to spoil a girl :eek: :D

Hah'ha! Mr Johnny Boxer/Dr.Ruth - You'd be amazed how the thought of a breakfast featuring chips and beer could turn a girl's head: I've had almost 1 reply flood in.

Keep the offers coming laydeez and support blokes - Remember it is for charidee..

(See Pink Way Round threads also)...

:beerjug: :dabone :beerjug:

Chris, I think your wish has just been granted ... go look in the Pink Way Around Britain challenge section under your region.... :D

Good luck guys ... :)

oh and somebody please answer below my thread. This isnt a good title for me to be listed under in the main room !!!

enabb said:
you got pm.

Its too easy to get inuendo's flying, Chris says he needs a woman, me sorting Alison to get her mounted and you thanking me for it :thumb - its all too much. So..

Does this mean .. Alison's bike is no longer in bits ?

.. or ..

Alison has GPS on her bike and this lady is on a mission ?

.. or ..

She has got keys to your :moped: GS ?

.. or ..

You're orf to a wedding on your own ?

If its on, then thanks to you both, but please add your names into your regional area so the team evolves - the more the merrier.

RAM-man

RAM-man said:
.. or ..

She has got keys to your :moped: GS ?

.. or ..

RAM-man

Steve,
you seem to no my wife so well :D :D :eek

32906269-M.jpg

Hi Steve, sorry for not saying this sooner but many thanks for sorting my bits. Unfortunatley bike still in bits and pieces as poor enabb has MAN FLU :eek: if you know what i mean. Don't suppose you know how to hot wire an 1150gs do you :thumb
Allison

I need a woman as well........................................................I've got a hell of a pile of ironing to do :D

madmikey said:
I need a woman as well........................................................I've got a hell of a pile of ironing to do :D

we really need to talk father

gis us the key !

Bluebell said:
Hi Steve, sorry for not saying this sooner but many thanks for sorting my bits. Unfortunatley bike still in bits and pieces as poor enabb has MAN FLU :eek: if you know what i mean. Don't suppose you know how to hot wire an 1150gs do you :thumb
Allison

Hi Allison ,, sorry to hear enabb has man flu(this is the worst type) :D , but enabb's piccy post reveals ... his lady is on a mission ? :thumb

Back
Top Bottom