Hi.

Sam

:teacher

Hello everyone!

who said teacher knows best? A small introduction from myself.
Having just passed my DAS course last week, i am now joining the "Frat".
bought my bike from CW's GS 650 Yellow and she's brill.

Hope to meet you sometime, do many go to Poole harbour Tuesdays?
So many questions!

x sam.

Wow a reply already!
Sounds good, but im a little new to ride-outs,i do not want to slow you guys down.

x sam

Hiya Sam... :thumb

Welcome aboard.

Congratulations on your test pass.....and Happy New Bike :clap :clap

Remember that you only really start learning after your test.....so ride within your abilities and never try to 'keep up'.....just let people know if you feel they`re going a bit too quick for you.

Enjoy :beerjug:

Sam said:
Thanks,
You guys sure answer quick!
x sam

Beware the ones who answer quickest.......they're the groomers ;)

Welcome aboard, and chill, sit back and don't worry.....

Particularly the ride out thing....as Stubbs said, on nearly all ride outs we do the 'drop off' system (do a search and have a read) so you can ride as you feel comfortable...no one gets left behind and no one will get stressed about it, so never ride faster than you're comfortable.

Keep an eye out for the events...lots of them, and you'll be made very welcome.......even if you do only have half a bike at the moment ;) :dabone

Welcome aboard Sam ... they're a nice bunch of guys here really, you'll get used to them .... :)

As Fanum says there are loads of things happening at the moment, take the time to have a look across the board and our paths may cross sometime in the future at the next organised event... :thumb :)

Thank you Duchess,
Nice to be welcomed, are there many women here? :nenau

x sam

Sam said:
Thank you Duchess,
Nice to be welcomed, are there many women here? :nenau

x sam

Yes there's a few of us ... but we only come out to play every now and again ;)

In fact talking of playing, take a peak in the 'Womens Weekly' section, we have an all ladies weekend off-road course event taking place in April if you're interested plus The Pink Way Around Britain challenge not to mention all the social events about to happen.

So your timings been good Sam :thumb

Enjoy. x

G'day Sam

Welcome to the GS madhouse Sam, fix alternative head on and enjoy, especialy as your in a lovely part of the country to ride a GS, and as mentioned afor, ride your own pace, not other's, and you'll be fine, regards Dusan :bounce1 :thumb

Duchess said:
Welcome aboard Sam ... they're a nice bunch of guys here really, you'll get used to them .... :)

Some of us are really nice, while others are just plain tossers......... :D

Welcome to the site Sam

BTBR

BTBR said:
Some of us are really nice, while others are just plain tossers......... :D

Welcome to the site Sam

BTBR

Speak for yourself. I certanly don't count myself in the 'really nice' section :dabone

BTW, hello Sam! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom