i3 bike mount

Nick Marshall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi... getting various bike mounts made as we speak for the garmin i3 to fit to R1150GS, R1200GS, KTM superduke and any other bike. Made in s/steel and yes i know the i3 isnt waterproof. picture shows simple M8 mount on my superduke. nick

Attachments

• i3mountmk1.jpg
    i3mountmk1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 819
and a front view

see below..

Attachments

• i3onktm.jpg
    i3onktm.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 817
Very neat Nick, you can always put a bag over it if it rains :cool:

got an i3

coz it`s GREAT! its cheap, full post code search, mapsource 8, it`s cheap, compact, works on batteries, it`s cheap, it`s fast, speedcamera database very usefull, tells me where to find a mc donald or burger king, and did i mention it`s cheap! nick

i3 cross bar mount

just fitted this to the r1150gs. very neat! nick

Attachments

• i3crossbar.jpg
    i3crossbar.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 728
i3 crossbar mount

another view..

Attachments

• i3crossbar1.jpg
    i3crossbar1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 728
GARMIN i3. 1200 GS mount mk 2

latest mount for R1200GS or ktm etc etc.

Attachments

• i3mountmk2.jpg
    i3mountmk2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 725
Does anyone know of anybody who can supply a Garmin i3 mount to fit on a 650 Dakar?

I was thinking of maybe on the "brace bar" between the handle bars which is covered with the padded sleeve.

Thanks

Nigel

ncpierce said:
Does anyone know of anybody who can supply a Garmin i3 mount to fit on a 650 Dakar?

I was thinking of maybe on the "brace bar" between the handle bars which is covered with the padded sleeve.

Thanks

Nigel

See pics...............6&7 - what's that then

Nick Marshall said:
coz it`s GREAT! its cheap, full post code search, mapsource 8, it`s cheap, compact, works on batteries, it`s cheap, it`s fast, speedcamera database very usefull, tells me where to find a mc donald or burger king, and did i mention it`s cheap! nick

Bloody cheap, £99 from Dixons, or £132 for a second hand one on ebay :)

Dixons http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/Satellite+Navigation/GARMIN/I3+STREET+PILOT/709717

ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GARMIN-I3-STR...itemZ5860157433QQcategoryZ75327QQcmdZViewItem

dakar mount

ncpierce said:

Thanks

Nigel

give me a ring, R1150GS crossbar mount would work. nick 01869 346186.

JohnnyBoxer - I was not sure whether the bar on the 1150 was the same as on the 650,

Nick,

I may give you a ring in the next day or so would PM you but I can't! Are we looking large numbers of pound notes?

Thanks

Nigel

ncpierce said:
JohnnyBoxer - I was not sure whether the bar on the 1150 was the same as on the 650,

Nick,

I may give you a ring in the next day or so would PM you but I can't! Are we looking large numbers of pound notes?

Thanks

Nigel

£21 for i3 crossbar mount and will it fit........I bloody hope so, because I've got a Dakar and a 1150!

Nick Marshall said:

:beerjug: makes my £230 mapless eTrex Legend C seem like a real :spitfire rip off!

Arrrh..

Nick,

Saw your post in For Sale but since I am not a sponsor, yet, I cannot reply there.

I am interested in the mount for the i3. Can you drop me an email with details of how you want payment etc. ncpierce@hotmail.com

Thanks

Nigel

Nick

The mount has been fitted and works great on the 650, mounted to the right of the left hand grip and there is just enough room to get the 'padding' back on the bar. :D

Thanks

Nigel

Back
Top Bottom