Summer BBQ

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Further to the suggestion the other night and yes I know I said I wasnt going to post it, but............

Venue - Fish & Anchor,

Date - first or second weekend in June?

But how big do we want to make it, just locals or maybe make it bigger?

But I would be looking for people to maybe lead some rideouts around the Cotswolds on the Saturday & Sunday.

Camping is ok, but B & B is not looking to good I'm afraid, just need to speak to Steve at the Fish for more thoughts?

Any more ideas or suggestions?

BTBR

PS
I don't think that it clashes with anything, but I'm sure someone will tell us if it does. :rolleyes:

We then need a name for it?

BTBR said:
PS
I don't think that it clashes with anything, but I'm sure someone will tell us if it does. :rolleyes:

The World Cup :D

Having said that there are NO England matches on the weekend of the 16th - 18th June if you must hold it in June.

Fish & Thingy BB

Second weekend good for me Alan. 10th &11th. Received the dosh for seat, thanks mate :beerjug: , you can take it off the site now.
Bye for now.

Ian

I need to speak with Steve @ the Fish before we commit to any dates. Like he said at the time, he does weekend do's already with entertainment laid on.

So we either join in with one of his events or we "stand alone" and do our own thing?

The downside with the latter is that it is going to take more resources in order to make it happen. We then need to make sure that enough people turn up, otherwise someone is going to be out of pocket.

BTBR

bbq

:) hi alan i will help if you need it i have helped to organze rallys in the past
and as i am local its not a problem :beerjug:

We have a date!

I have just being speaking to the landlord at the Fisn and have now booked the second weekend - 10th & 11th June.

Camping on site is not a problem and he can provide breakfast for 100 people!

So will now need to decide how big we want to make it?

We need to discuss it in more detail next month.

BTBR

World Cup

England vs. Paraguay

Kick off 2.00 p.m. Saturday 10th June

Any chance there will be a T.V. in the pub so those of us that are interested can watch the match for a couple of hours and still attend? :bounce1

Last edited:
Mutley1150 said:
England vs. Paraguay

Kick off 2.00 p.m. Saturday 10th June

Any chance there will be a T.V. in the pub so those of us that are interested can watch the match for a couple of hours and still attend? :bounce1

Sadly, there is a huge TV screen in there.................. :(

Unless I find the socket first. :dabone

BTBR

Back
Top Bottom