Hi from Istanbul, Turkiye

ARAL

Hi GS'ers,

I'm from Istanbul, Turkiye and I have a 99' R 1100 GS. I like to have long journeys in my country. Also upcoming events will be planned for Europe and north Africa and eastern countries.

29696516-M.jpg

29698694-M.jpg

enjoy biking,

ARAL

Welcome Aral! check out the forthcoming events section on the forum and try to time your trip right!!

:thumb

Bryn

Oh, and don't forget to post lots of pictures of your rides ;)

Hello Aral,and welcome :beerjug:

Nice pics.....I reckon you`d enjoy the Stella Alpina and the nearby Alpine passes ( if you haven`t already been there ) :thumb

Thanks for your kind wellcome messages :)

Lord Snooty said:
Welcome Aral, hope to see you in the UK some time. :D

Hi,

That's what I'm planning next year, Ride with IAM riders in UK :clap

Aral

Hi there Aral

Welcome.

I've been to Turkey a few times, training with the 'One More Mile Riders'... beautiful country, great motorcycling territory, I have friends there.

Have you come across the OMM riders, a dedicated team of enthusiasts over there in your neck o' the woods?

:beerjug:

Micky said:
Hi there Aral

Welcome.

I've been to Turkey a few times, training with the 'One More Mile Riders'... beautiful country, great motorcycling territory, I have friends there.

Have you come across the OMM riders, a dedicated team of enthusiasts over there in your neck o' the woods?

Yes I know Ommriders very well, I had several rides with them :clap thanks to them to guide me for the advanced riding. :bow

hope to see you again in Turkey :)

Welcome

Hello Aral and welcome. Looks like proper GS countryside you have there.

Zuzette

Welcome mate. A VERY proper bike for Turkey - the 1100 :thumb

Been there too - i like East-Turkey and the conflictic kurd areas and people - very different and good stuff. Also i met one turkish guy there with R1100GS in east and drove 2 days together with him.
And you're lucky to have Iran as neighbour - another fantastic country! :thumb

Me like Istanbul as well. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul - astonishing architecture and detail innit?:
47.jpg

48.jpg

Enjoy UKGSer!

Kodafez, Margus :beerjug:

Tsiklonaut said:
Been there too - i like East-Turkey and the conflictic kurd areas and people - very different and good stuff.

thanks for your kind wellcome, I already visited Eastern part of Turkey"the conflictic kurd areas and people" I wonder where is that area? Out of the Turkey's border, may be ;)

ARAL

Selam Aral

Good to see another Turkish gs rider here. I am planing to ride in Turkey this september. Hope to meet there.
Istanbulun ne tarafindansin. Ben Gumussuyundan.
:)

oilheadbmw said:
Good to see another Turkish gs rider here. I am planing to ride in Turkey this september. Hope to meet there.
Istanbulun ne tarafindansin. Ben Gumussuyundan.
:)

YENİLEVENT ;)

Hi Aral,

I can recomend a trip to Syria. I rode up from Damascus in Sept/Oct and through Turkey, spent 3 years working in Syria - very freindly country as is of course Turkey.

Regards

Duncan

Back
Top Bottom