Anyone bringing a stomach pump

ELIMINATOR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Lots of us grown up boys, away for the weeekend, with fellow spirits.(Pun :bounce1 ) No girlies, well with me anyway :clap Could inevitably get carried away, another pun, & I'm sober. :eek:

Just thought I'd ask the question. :beer: Or are you all upright citizens.

Nah, can't be. I've seen tooooooooooooooooooooooo many piccies of you lot partying :nono

ELIMINATOR said:
Lots of us grown up boys, away for the weeekend, with fellow spirits.(Pun :bounce1 ) No girlies, well with me anyway :clap

My sweethearts coming, she can get the vino down her like no man i know.

Never needed pumping :bounce1

ELIMINATOR said:
Lots of us grown up boys, away for the weeekend, with fellow spirits.(Pun :bounce1 ) No girlies, well with me anyway :clap Could inevitably get carried away, another pun, & I'm sober. :eek:

Just thought I'd ask the question. :beer: Or are you all upright citizens.

Nah, can't be. I've seen tooooooooooooooooooooooo many piccies of you lot partying :nono

Long as you behave yerself yer mightn't get BARRED :nono :D :beer: :bow :bow :bow

rcc54 said:
Long as you behave yerself yer mightn't get BARRED :nono :D :beer: :bow :bow :bow
Don't forget your belt this year uncle Rob :D:D
attachment.php

I'm sure it'll be a very sober meeting, just like last year.....

The cleaning lady gave up trying to sweep up around Gary and I at around 5am and left an island around us........then we woke up, got changed and went out to ride some fords.

I think.

:nenau

Akkk soddit..... :D :D :D

Are the loud shirts compulsory?

More pointedly, is the dropping of trousers compulsory :eek:

Back
Top Bottom