Hello from Okehampton in Devon

mike wright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello to all. I met some of you in Princetown last year which was a great weekend!.... :beerjug: . I also noticed on the site pictures of some of you using my local fords on the Okehampton ring road!! :thumb ....... Nice to see someone else using them as I have NEVER seen any other bikes on that ring road except me :nenau I was the only silver X reg Funduro @ Princetown

mike wright said:
Hello to all. I met some of you in Princetown last year which was a great weekend!.... :beerjug: . I also noticed on the site pictures of some of you using my local fords on the Okehampton ring road!! :thumb ....... Nice to see someone else using them as I have NEVER seen any other bikes on that ring road except me :nenau I was the only silver X reg Funduro @ Princetown

Hi Mike,

Ive been up on the ring road as well. Know it well as I come from Oke. Now ln Bristol but down in Oke regularly.

Ian

Everyday on the way to work I see a black GS travelling to Okehampton from the Exeter A30 way... Is it anyone from here?. :cool: At the end of March and 1st week in April I am off on another trip for 2 weeks in Europe. I keep looking @ Russia but 2 weeks isnt long enough and just extending it isnt an option. Ive done the France,Belgium,Luxemburg,Germany (and a go around the Nuermburg Ring) and want to try a different route with good roads.

Any suggestions?.... :cool:

BAKERMAN said:
yes its ME, :rolleyes:

:cool: Everyday I see you coming into Oke as i go past the speed camera!and wondered who it was!.... You usually turn off at the traffic lights past the chinese takeaway.

"Other U"

BAKERMAN said:
yes its ME, :rolleyes:

Bake's that will be the other "U" then ? :dabone

Hi Mike,
We met last year at Bridstowe Rally, seem's a long Winter !,
I will be down at the "DE JA VU" rally tonight at Stoke Climsland just outside Tavi,
So if you fancy a pint ? :beer:
Gary

Hi Mike,
We met last year at Bridstowe Rally, seem's a long Winter !,
I will be down at the "DE JA VU" rally tonight at Stoke Climsland just outside Tavi,
So if you fancy a pint ? :beer:
Gary[/QUOTE]

Hi Gary

It certainly has been a long winter...seems ages ago that Rally. I cant make it tonight but thanks for the kind offer :cool: .. Summer will soon be here at last so hopefully a few more meets and ride outs ! :thumb Hows the bike?, been riding it much over winter?...

Er Okehampton ford ?

:D

Tis this one i fink.........? ooh arr !

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 59
Certainly is!...Thats a good one if you watch out for the big rock 3/4 of the way through on the left. Theres a few mad ones as well when the rains been hammering down for a few days :eek:

Back
Top Bottom