Where do bikers meet?

Nemo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm a recent arrival in High Wycombe and I'd like to know where bikers (not just GSers) tend to stop off for a cuppa or sausage sarnie in this neck of the woods.

I know there is a thread about regular meets but what I'm looking for is something like a caff or dealer where motorcycling folks tend to go. Years ago I used to go to Carnells in Peterborough because there was a burger van there and loads of bikers would meet up and shoot the breeze. The Ace springs to mind, but are there others like that outside the M25 so that they can be turned into the destination for a run?

live in wycombe myself (booker) i ride out to a group meet 1st tuesday of the month to ripley a3. more local meets are the one at reading + rideouts to the ace cafe i think thats the 1st sunday of the month. local mag group meets at flackwell, cherry tree pub i think check at brian grays motorcycles in town for details.

Fox's Diner between Oxford/Wallingford is usually good for a few bikes - esp. on a Sunday

Fox's Diner
Oxford Rd,
Dorchester On Thames,
Wallingford,
Oxfordshire
OX10 7LY

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I'll try Fox's diner. :thumb I'd rather ride to a place to park up and look at bikes etc than ride to a pub in the evening. It's interesting that someone who went to the Ace Cafe meet said it was a shame that there aren't more places like that. I agree. (Used to be a Milk Bar regular, every Saturday).

Cheers

RHN

There are quite a few places but they tend to be only on certain days.....

The caff down at Rye for example, the caff off the M20 at Wrotham and....er......my brain's gone dead for now, but there are a good few more.

Finchingfield, Essex

Any warm Saturday or Sunday.

Posers' paradise. :cool: :rolleyes:

Stradashall cafe (previously The Hard Times) - next door to the high security prison, Essex.

beaconsfield / m40 roundabout dual carridgeway , 2 x layby and burger vans various riders trying to get their knees down, few more weeks to go

Bike meet

Try Newlands Corner just outside Guildford. Sunday mornings best good food and friendlier than Boxhill.

Dave :thumb

Just buy Gay news, full of places where bikers meet. You could even volunteer to give a pillion ride . :D

This is from the last GSer meet

Neil, your disguise is brilliant. I'd never have recognised you :ymca

Not so sure about going to Llangollen now :ymca :ymca

Back
Top Bottom