New Aux Lighting Bracket

City Slicker

This is the version of the aux lighting bracket that I fitted to KevinB's bike last week.

lightingbracket000.jpg

lightingbracket001.jpg

lightingbracket002.jpg

lightingbracket003.jpg

lightingbracket004.jpg

Please let me know whether you would like to see this in production.

Excellent neat job Eddie ... would it be possible to fit alternative spots tho, or is it custom made for those jobbies? I'd be interested if the price was right.

Very interested in bar and lights (are they driving or fogs?).
Will it fit an Adventure?
Can you give some idea of cost - fitted.

Could you let me know if you could put the same lights etc on my Adventure and the cost. I am looking for some serious driving lights.

Cheers

Nice shiney bits... Oooeerr!!!

Unfortunately i've got the T' Hid's but, your bracket looks quite classy compared to others.

Nice

How come there's none of these techie types up here????

I'm desperate for a decent set of additional lights etc and would happily supply all of said items etc in return for as much beer or scran someone who knows one end of a spanner from the other can consume while fitting .

Please don't say it's easy - I had trouble enough getting the seat back on properly........

Re: Nice shiney bits... Oooeerr!!!

Madmountainman said:
Unfortunately i've got the T' Hid's but, your bracket looks quite classy compared to others.

Why "unfortunately"? I thought these were supposed to be very good, if very pricey

bracket

2 peeps from suffolk very interested, any news on costs availability yet?? John B

Well Done

Very, Very neat and looks thick enough not to flex or vibrate, you should make a stock of these. If the price is right I'll have several as I'm constantly asked to fit lights for folks.

Back
Top Bottom