Greetings

vireo

Reaction score
Hi all

Newbie to this forum; back on a bike (f650GS) a year after a fair few years doing the family thing. They are just about putting up with me......!

Looking for a nice 1150GS from '01 or '02, but need to sell on the F650 first - a nice bike, but a tad too small for my 6'2" frame, and I need a bit more oooomph for longer ride-outs.

Great threads and lots of good info on this forum, soi thanks in advance for what I've read so far. Looking forward to hearing from other Irish members.

Hello and welcome.... :thumb

Glad you`ve rejoined the biking fold... :)

The choice is yours whether to or not,but if you become a Site Sponsor,you can post your 650 for sale in the For Sale & Wanted Forum ( FREE ) and maybe even score a good 1150 that someone else is selling...

Anyway,I hope you enjoy it here.... :beerjug:

Welcome...interesting name :thumb

Better start preparing the family for all the weekends away (or get a big tent to put on the back) ;) :beerjug:

Fáilte romhat isteach.

There are several GS events in Ireland this year, so theres no excuse for not showing up to meet other Irish Tossers.

Look in the GS national events section or just click on the links at the bottom of my post.

Aidan

Greetings to another G'ser and greetings to another Smithson (??)

Not many of us about, you know :thumb

Back
Top Bottom