new comer

Hi Bigjets... and welcome to the land of the... errrr mmmm, well welcome to...errrr aaaagh mmmm

Well welcome :beerjug:

Welcome,John.

You may not be quite so pleased when you actually do meet us..... :D :D :D

Enjoy ! :thumb

minding my manners

thanks tarka for putting me staight and you other guys and hopefully gals for the warm welcome . im not the worlds best on a computer so please be patient with me .i currently own a converted rt100 police bike (dont cringe) but i think its time to move into the 21st century hence its time to stop drooling and get myself a gs so hopefully soon illbe a big bad rufty tufty gser just like you guys cheers big jets

bigjets@fslife.co.uk said:
thanks tarka for putting me staight and you other guys and hopefully gals for the warm welcome . im not the worlds best on a computer so please be patient with me .i currently own a converted rt100 police bike (dont cringe) but i think its time to move into the 21st century hence its time to stop drooling and get myself a gs so hopefully soon illbe a big bad rufty tufty gser just like you guys cheers big jets

No problems,fella......don`t worry about 'not being the world`s best on a computer'...just muck in and enjoy yourself !

As for the bike......it`s a bike isn`t it ?? And it`s a BMW isn`t it ??

So you`re doing well so far.

Although a GS will certainly open up a whole new world to you.

welcome mate - where in Glasgow are you - I'm originally from Kinning Park / Mosspark area... :)

hi nadeem

hi nadeem im born and bred in lennoxtown at the foot of the campsies do most of my rideing west coast and up north you ,ve probably seenme at invererey pier ona sunday morn .im the one with the beer belly double chin and pie in hand know kinning park very well (harry ramsdens) cheers

might see you at one of the events then once you're sorted with the new bike... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom