Landsend Lane,
Twyford,
Reading,
Berkshire
RG10 0UE

N51 28.020 W0 52.616

Map

See you there.

I'm hoping Pondboy remembers to bring that GPS lead, cos' I'm definitely bring the 1.5x :beer:

I would like to make the meet, but I just cant do week nights (working). :( Its a shame its not on a Sunday evening. I know a few others who are in a similar predicament.

shedracer said:
Its a shame its not on a Sunday evening. I know a few others who are in a similar predicament.

Whereabouts in Oxfordshire are you? Maybe you could organise another meet over your way e.g. the first Sunday of the month - post a thread up to see if there in any interest :cool:

Gonna have to give it a miss chaps.

Have to go to Swansea and sort out some 'stuff' with the missus.

Enjoy yourselves

:beerjug:

Can't make it wednesday, I'm on babysitting duty, but looking forward to the april meet up already. Have a good evening, Mike

Well, I have just been BMW Assisted home, so I don't think I'll be there on the 1200 :(

Still, get to go through the ford on the TTR then :)

shedracer said:
I would like to make the meet, but I just cant do week nights (working). :( Its a shame its not on a Sunday evening. I know a few others who are in a similar predicament.[/QUOT

I agree with Clive It would be nice to go somewhere different on a Sunday Evening
I know Mel was on about an oxfordshire meet, he is just outside Wantage, i'm west of Newbury, also it would give the chance for the Reading lads to get a few miles on their bikes for a change :rolleyes:

Shep :cool:

I'd vote for a Sunday evening somewhere, can rarely make Wednesdays.

Anyone know a pub Newbury/Wantage/Hungerford area that would not be upset with a few wrinkly bikers?

Well I'll be there on Wednesday - now that is going to be a big draw!!

On the Wednesday vs. Sunday front, Sunday's are less good for me as it is usually the one evening in a week when the whole family is usually around.

But then again... :D

shugie said:
I'd vote for a Sunday evening somewhere, can rarely make Wednesdays.

Anyone know a pub Newbury/Wantage/Hungerford area that would not be upset with a few wrinkly bikers?

Well make it somewhere like Newbury or Hungerford and you should get the Andover posse coming up as it's only about 12-15 miles away.

Incidently, if you start in Newbury you could then do a cracking ride over to Wantage then A338 back to Hungerford then back on the A4 to Newbury.

The Wednesday crew that made it tonight...

even though they have shut the snug - Simon, Peter, Martin, Tim, Terry and myself.

...temporarily shut the snug so they can join up the large, new extension to the pub... more space for more people!!

Back
Top Bottom