Bike meet?

Daz

This months bike meet is on Tuesday 21st at the Windmill junction 19 of the m6. Hopefully now that springs here :jes we'll get a good turnout.
:hogroast
Regards,
Daz.

Windmill

Hi Ted, it's still bloody cold in Britain!!!!!!! The wife and I will be there around 8. Rushy and Louise are usualy there around the same time.

Regards, Daz.

Ted said:
I'll see you there.

Still cold in Moscow :D

Come in from the Cold...........meet me half way across the bridge , tomorrow night, fog is forecast and there is a new moon so the dark will cover our movements. Come alone and make sure you're not followed!!!!

Daz,

Missed details of this meet, wondering if it is often if so could you let me know. Still working on understanding how to navigate this site.

hope it was a good night for all :beer:

Jim

It certainly was.....

"All" included myself, Daz, Ted, Zapada, Grandtrousers & Verna, Rollo, Earthmover and Adventurer. Did I miss anybody???

We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. We have changed the venue a couple of times but the Windmill seems to be the most popular.

Keep your eye out on here as someone usually posts a reminder a few days beforehand. C u next time Jim.

Ian :beer:

Rushy said:
"All" included myself, Daz, Ted, Zapada, Grandtrousers & Verna, Rollo, Earthmover and Adventurer.

WHAT ????

No parrots ???

:D :D :D :D :D

Criminal offence

Dont you start thhat bloody North/North divide nonsense again. Incitement of racial prejudice/hatred etc is quite a serious criminal offence now you know :thumb

You little Southern ponce :D

Southern Ponce

Since when was the Wirral in the South :p

So the next one's 18 April?
If I have my bike by then I'll see you there :D

Back
Top Bottom