Oman pics

Gecko

Reaction score
A couple of Canadian friends , Ruby & Mike , who we met at Hechlingen are out on the Middle East right now. Just finished Oman and now heading for Yemen. Some great pics to warm you up during these cold winter days. link :thumb

Some really exciting photos - not always 'on' two wheels - sometimes they fell off ;)

Attachments

• Oman0201.jpg
    Oman0201.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 599
You probably need to be pretty confident with your servo brakes as you ride up this :eek:

Attachments

• Oman0428.jpg
    Oman0428.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 595
Never mind all this bike talk Gecko, any more pics of the toty in yellow bikini :thumb :clap

I wondered how long it would take for someone to find that one :D Nice isn't she :thumb she can't half ride a bike too !! :bow

Gecko said:
A couple of Canadian friends , Ruby & Mike , who we met at Hechlingen are out on the Middle East right now. Just finished Oman and now heading for Yemen. Some great pics to warm you up during these cold winter days. link :thumb

Some really exciting photos - not always 'on' two wheels - sometimes they fell off ;)
what a great couple,i wish i could of done half of what the couple get up to.
respect :bow :bow :bow

What a great set of pics. The 1200 on its side is the only photo of a 1200 ive seen where it actually looks GSish, if you know what I mean?

This is my favourite. Not because ofthe girl in the photo. Honest !! Its just got really nice colouring.

Attachments

• Oman0504d (Medium).jpg
    Oman0504d (Medium).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 418
Den - you're a bad man !!!! :D but you're right, photgraphically it is excellent :eek:

great pics, Oman is a fantastic place. My wife and I went there a year or so back scuba diving, it was really refreshing after several trips to the Red Sea to meet people who really wanted you in their country and didnt just expect to empty your pockets.

Really nice place, really warm and welcoming people!

Den said:
What a great set of pics. The 1200 on its side is the only photo of a 1200 ive seen where it actually looks GSish, if you know what I mean?

This is my favourite. Not because ofthe girl in the photo. Honest !! Its just got really nice colouring.
where would u like to be stood ?

hostile place

my ex-girlfriends oldman died defending oman in the early seventies against the communist insurgents from yemen.

Some interesting pics there, thanks for posting :thumb

Really liked this one.

Oman0499.jpg

What an adventure, great pictures!!
Was in Oman in '81 and its the only ME country I've ever wanted to return to...be great to do it on a GS.
Thanks for posting:thumb

Back
Top Bottom