Wanted: Somewhere to stay in Krakow please

Britishbeefy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, as part of my trip to Kiev, I need advice on somewhere to stay in Krakow. Normal rules apply, somewhere to park the bikes safely, and cheaper than cheap whilst being right in the middle of all the evening action!

Not too much to ask eh?

Thanks,

Beefy

Er...fekk....

There's a big Imperial looking hotel under the castle walls...It may even be called the Imperial hotel......they let us take the bikes into a secure compound inside the Hotel through some big wooden doors.......I've got some pics and will try and find them tommorrow, but it was a decent enough hotel (though the food was pants) and right in the centre of the city.......

I'll look through and try and find the info tommorrow , but it was just what you're looking for from the sound of it ;)

Sounds pretty much spot on Fanum...awaiting further details.

I've got one dodgy room share...so should be right at home!!!

Thanks,

Beefy

Greg Masters said:
Some of the room-share was pretty dodgy too!

;)

Greg
The sight of your naked hairy arse waddling around the bedroom has never left me Greg :spitfire :spitfire

:D

PS We've gotta dig out the piccy of McFlurry with that thing between his legs on this one ;) :thumb

Thanks Ebbo (great name....that's my rugby club that is!!!). Will give Steve and email.

Cheers :thumb

Think this is the one ;)

Attachments

• bryns eastern block one 048.jpg
    bryns eastern block one 048.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 200
krakow trip

ive just booked an apartment in krakow £21. per night from visitpl .com with guarded parking for july/august this year its a usefull site prices go up to over £100. per night in some hotels

Any more details ACE? Sounds a great price!
Thanks,

Beefy

Greg Masters said:
Come again?

For some unknown reason I couldn't find that one Greg... :D

The funny bit is he looked both ways and virtually jumped on it while no one was looking.. think he didn't want to get nicked :)

http://www.noce.pl/SR/index2.php?lang=en&k=1&pk=2

Try there. Plenty of rooms to rent. And prices start from ZL 35 (£6!!). They are usualy private flats converted to flats for rent. Everytime i go to POland with friends i stay in one of them as i don't want to stay with my parents;)
All of those apartments have descripctions in english and also a map with location. There are plenty of guarder night parkings in krakow. I paid 12 ZL (£2) for one night.
good luck
marcin

I though all Polish women were fat, drab & ugly until I stayed in Krakow for 2 weeks. Cunning Stunt abounds...... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom