anyone round Crewe fancy a run out

samgeo

Looking for a bit of company around Crewe, just moved in recently and still not explored any of the new routs/roads.

If you are planning a ride and fancy taking someone in tow let me know
Ta :thumb

Hi Samgeo, i'm just over in Congleton often out on a Monday's, just been a bit busy and it's a little cold of late, will give you a shout next time I'm out on a wobble :D

Can't PM you as your not a site sponsor.

07811 278131

Give me a shout and I'll point you in the right direction for Scotland too. You can do it in three days - a day there gets you as far North as Skye - a day exploring and a day back. Did three three day trips last Autumn.

Cheers
Dave

egg run

you could try the egg run from the britannia stadium 10.30 march 26 i hope to be there if so ill keep an eye out also bluebell bmw crewe are launching the r1200gs adventure on sat 25th picking my bike up from service so gotta be there

Dave,

am planning a quick get away am 19th, dont know where but, who cares. leaving Hough around 8am looking for a 3/4 hour round trip.Any ideas

Jim

samgeo said:
leaving Hough around 8am looking for a 3/4 hour round trip.Any ideas

You`re not going to get far in a forty five minute round trip...... :D :D

I`ll get me coat................

how long

3 to 4 hours Tarka not 45 mins.

Weather fine roads empty and Llangollen was quiet, bike was loud and only got lost twice!!

i will fit that sat nav one day

samgeo said:
Dave,

am planning a quick get away am 19th, dont know where but, who cares. leaving Hough around 8am looking for a 3/4 hour round trip.Any ideas

Jim

Jim,

sorry mate I missed your post or I'd have sorted you a decent route. Speak to you soon.

Dave

Absent for a few days.

Welcome Samgeo.

Missed your post as not 'visited' for a few days. I am Crewe / Nantwich area. The bike is off limits at the moment due to a large amount of DIY that needs finishing BEFORE the weather comes good otherwise its never going to get done.

A few of us r getting together on Tues' 21st . See you there!?

As per Ted's reply

The Windmill is about 15 miles from you at Jct 19 of the M6 ( Knutsford A556/MCR Airport)

If you come up the motorway go up the slip road to the roundabout and turn left onto A556 towards Northwich then get IMMEDIATELY over to the right as the pub is only 50yrds along the dual carriageway on your right.

Or for a better ride go Crewe , Middlewich, Northwich and follow signs for M6 at the roundabout near the big Morrisons distribution depot. You'll arrive at the M6 with the pub on your left just before you get there.

Good luck and see you there?

Ian

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Back
Top Bottom