15-16 April off road course place for sale

black20vt

I have a place on the above course avaliable, it can be used for either part one or two and will go to the highest (sensible) bidder.
This course is £325 and as you can see from the previous posts it is an absolute belter.

email me with an offer - you cannot get a place anywhere else.

mrn.fusion@virgin.net

John

black20vt said:
I have a place on the above course avaliable, it can be used for either part one or two and will go to the highest (sensible) bidder.
This course is £325 and as you can see from the previous posts it is an absolute belter.

email me with an offer - you cannot get a place anywhere else.

mrn.fusion@virgin.net

John

There's one on EBay UK @ present for exactly the same dates 15-16th April,currently at just over £100 with a couple of days to go.
At £325 I reckon it's bloody expensive,but at £150 max,it's just about on,for a laugh on heavy F650GS off road.

John, i am a typical tight yorkshireman but i still reckon it was worth the £325 as they gave me a new bike for 2 days, it didn't matter if i dropped or stuffed it, we had top tuition and a good laugh. It was my first foray into the off road scene with an engine and i'll be back for more. If i had the time available off work, i'd be on this course. Advanced of course.

Oh and I think it may well be the same seller.
I'll be double checking at work tomorrow to see if can get the time off and have to go down first thing Tues Morning after a night shift???

Bollox, and I'd spent the day grovelling to get a nights leave at shgort notice.
How much did it go for, may I ask?

Dave

£150, but then I only had one offer from this forum, ebay got to £127.

John

John,
my opening bid on Ebay was £177.01 but it only goes to the next bid increment, (just check the bid history which you can see). Not to worry as I'm going down to my parents next week anyway however it would have been nice.

regards
AndyT:(

Back
Top Bottom