House for rent on best Pyrenean roads

matpp

I have a luxury house for rent in the Hautes Pyrenees (department 65) located in the foothills (500 metres) with stunning views and immediate access to what must probably be the best biking roads in Europe. I've never advertised for biking holidays before and if there's enough interest, could organise accompanied trips and/or intineries for various routes through France and Spain :D :D

Interested? PM me and I'll send you full details by return email. Special discounts always available for couples

:beerjug:

:eek: I've tried but I don't know how to post an attachment to a pm so please send me your email address so i can send full details.

Cheers. :thumb

Did anyone ever get a reply from Matpp regarding his house for rent?

Garfieldus said:
Did anyone ever get a reply from Matpp regarding his house for rent?
and if they did - can you tell me, coz i'll be over them there Pyrenees for me hols :)
Ta. :thumb
~~
Og

Ogmios said:
and if they did - can you tell me, coz i'll be over them there Pyrenees for me hols :)
Ta. :thumb
~~
Og

Hi Og,

I contacted matpp and asked for details. He asked for my email address which I gave him to send info. When it didn't arrive I pm'ed him but never got a reply. Could the mod tell us the last time he was on this site?

Vern said:
Yesterday at 1036 :thumb

Hmmmm.... might drop him another pm. Matpp if you're reading this at least have the courtesy to reply this time :nono

Ditto

Diddn't reply to my PM, hope he's ok? Am I getting more confused/skeptical/grumpy/dislekik/stupid, here have a bloody larf on me, put £30 squids of unleaded in to me transit 'diesel' today fings just get beta n beta! of to get sozzeled n cry into me beer! :(

well now, i'm investigating another location suitable for Pyrenean (sp?) expeditions.
i'll let yez know if it works out and share the details here :thumb
~~
Og

Sorry guys......been a bit busy at work lately but you've now got my full attention. I thought I had sent details to everyone who pm'ed me. I'd post the details on the site if I knew how.

In the interim, all intertested parties please send me a pm with your personal email address and I promise not to dissapoint.

Maybe see you soon............... :beerjug:

:Motomartin We've just had a cancellation which leaves the first week and third week in September currently available....check out our website http://www.maison-monique.com to take advantage of the amazing roads in this part of the world. Don't forget October (see previous post under accommodation)...I'm surprised we've had no takers: is everyone back at work?

Anyway, it's a beautiful morning, the bike's preped up, so I'm off to take a ride with a GS'er friend over the mountains to my favourite restaurant in Ainsa.

A bientot. ;)

October now fully booked

;) Maison Monique is now fully booked for October and the beginning of November 2007.

Check out our website: http://www.maison-monique.com for updated photos and 2008 availability and rates.

Sunny and warm here so I'm off on a ride to the Col D'Aspin and back (D938, D935, D918, D929, D938 for those who are interested), a brilliant round trip reaching 1500 metres (4,921.26 feet).

:Motomartin See you soon

Stayed in Ainsa Two Weeks Ago!

Anyway, it's a beautiful morning, the bike's preped up, so I'm off to take a ride with a GS'er friend over the mountains to my favourite restaurant in Ainsa.

The wife and I stayed in Ainsa less than a fortnight ago - stayed in the old town on the top of the hill in the Hotel Posada Real. Which restaurant here is your "favourite"??.
The roads around here are stunning - including the 138 running up to Ainsa from the south along the side of the Embalse de Mediano and Embalse de la Grado:D.

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beer:

:nenau Grizzly, apologies for not replying sooner....I've only just seen your post! I've stayed in that very hotel and my favourite restaurant in Ainsa is......if I name it I'll never be able to book myself a table again.....suffice to say it's the second on the left as you face the square! Magnificant food, excellent wines and reasonably priced. Glad to hear you enjoyed the brilliant pyrenean roads. :thumb:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom