Short notice trip to Salisbury Plain - TOMORROW FRIDAY 24TH

Jeremy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know it's short notice but I'm taking tomorrow off work ie Friday March 24th and planning to spend it constructively on the HP2 on Salisbury Plain. Anyone up for it? Assume we'll stop at Burridges for fuel.

All are welcome.

Jeremy

PS I'm a novice on Salisbury Plain and it won't be my fault if we get lost!

Jeremy said:
I know it's short notice but I'm taking tomorrow off work ie Friday March 24th and planning to spend it constructively on the HP2 on Salisbury Plain. Anyone up for it? Assume we'll stop at Burridges for fuel.

All are welcome.

Jeremy

PS I'm a novice on Salisbury Plain and it won't be my fault if we get lost!

ME 12.00 on wards Im free can meet you at bakery but can`t go back there after I have left to go home at 11.30

BAKERMAN said:
ME 12.00 on wards Im free can meet you at bakery but can`t go back there after I have left to go home at 11.30

Grand, see you tomorrow. It's 12.45am and my head hurts post a work reunion.

Jeremy

Bakerman and I are off a day's playing in the mud. Leaving the bakery 11.30-12pm if anyone else is about.

Jeremy said:
Bakerman and I are off a day's playing in the mud. Leaving the bakery 11.30-12pm if anyone else is about.

It'd be great to join you but I've too much work to do :(

Might be a bit damp over there today so watch out for that chalk :eek:

Clive said:
It'd be great to join you but I've too much work to do :(

Might be a bit damp over there today so watch out for that chalk :eek:

Damp+chalk = one muddy Irishman+HP2 wipe out! :eek:

My first real experience on chalk and it was a bit Torvil and Dean! But great crack. I was treated to the legendary Bakerman hospitality, a coffee and fresh pastie was there upon arrival. After we collected the hog for tomorrow's roast, we headed back to Bakerman's place to pick up his bike
4393.jpg

We headed off to Salisbury Plain and have to say I found it very slippery even with fresh Karoo tyres. I did a full 360 after I lost the front wheel, tried to power out and ended up over the bars thankfully into soft grass. No damage to me or the bike.
4394.jpg

And then we headed over to Stonehenge where we saw these two old dinosaurs!
4397.jpg

Finally back to Bakerman's place for tea, shortbread and a jet wash. A thoroughly cracking day and makes me relish the HP2.

Cheers Bakerman, see you at Vines. :thumb

Jeremy

PS Blue Sweeper and I are meeting at Newlands Corner @ 10am tomorrow before the Vines hog roast for a spot of green laning if anyone is about.

:ymca my other mates will be jellous.

Death by Chalk,

Jeremy sorry about that but you were so keen to go on Salisbury Plain, you were very brave, and up for it. :thumb

25% chalk, 10% rain 50% gravel, 10% army large guns,10% waveing wardens, 10% mud 10% water.

Nice to meat you and you`ll have fun tameing that beast of a bike.

Anytime :clap

Back
Top Bottom