GSers in Morocco

Gav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
(Still getting to grips with the Arabic keyboard)

Arrived in Marqkesh yesterday- very mqnic riding through traffic. Here with Timolgra, Jinxy and co.

Having been making steady progress since arriving in Santander last week (after bumpy crossing). Rode through Spain in 2 days. North of Morocco is very lush and there are some great roads for riding.
Border crossing on the 1st went smoothly with assistance from Abdul.
Will be heqding south again tomorrow. The landscape will become more barren from then on.

It turns out I'm the only one in the group without off-roqd experience but I think I'm less concerned qbout thqt and more concerned qbout the heat now. Apparently it's unseasonly hot qnd I'm finding it pretty hard going. When you open your visor it's like someone has stuck a fan heater in your face. :eek:

A few of us got a bit lost in the souk yesterday and had trouble trying to get out. Don't know how many times I had to say "non, merci"- may try Arabic today and see if that has more effect. The crew had a good time last night though in the Djemaa el Fna (the main square)- an amazing total assault on the senses.

No major mishaps although we did have one run-in with some soldiers :nono but that was sorted out.

Don't know if we'll manage to post another message- not sure about internet access later on.

Cheers for now :thumb

Just had TX from Tim - " just had massage etc " :rolleyes: :D

Glad to hear you're all having a great time. Tell Captain_Dangerous to keep the texts coming and not to let himself get led astray by Timolgra!! :D

have nice trip

great , we wish you nice trip .You are welcome in my camp aghbalou ramlia in the south of Morocco.

Back
Top Bottom