Anybody at Hartside tomorrow morning?

paulst

I am heading to the cafe at Hartside tomorrow morning, any other fair weather :confused: souls likely to be there around 11:30?

Hmm suspect only the hardy will make the trip sunday, its been hail and snow here in outer gateshead (west) suspect its cold and slippy tomorrow as the hails lying round mine at the mo.

Thank you, "hardy" is a very kind term to use!

I was supposed to be joining a group of bikes in Brampton (near Carlisle) at about 9:30 for a run into SW Scotland but it has been postponed for some reason :( . Anyway the other half has taken the car to Edinburgh for the weekend so I'm damned if I'm going to miss out on the chance of a run. I'll go to Brampton at 9:30 anyway just to make sure no-one else is fool"hardy" enough to be out, then try and get lost down some backlanes before heading across the top for a cuppa :D, before dropping eldest son off. Hope the snow isn't too deep!

was there at Hartside cafe at 1.00pm, as i pulled in (Fazer 1000) there was a 1150 Adventure just leaving, and a guy who left at 1.20pm, had a yellow 1150, was it anyone here.

not many bikes there, but i supposed the snow put some off, as it was snowing in Penrith, Cockermouth was sunny sunny sunny :nenau

I didn't get there until about 3:00 and left at 3:30 towards Brampton.

There were three 1150's parked outside the Stoney beck inn near penrith on sunday when I went past at around 2 pm, and they were still there
when I came back...any of you lot?

evenflow said:
There were three 1150's parked outside the Stoney beck inn near penrith on sunday when I went past at around 2 pm, and they were still there
when I came back...any of you lot?

It wasn't me, I was stopped in Glenridding for a cuppa at about 11:30 ish. Parked up with about 7 other bikes (no other GSs though)

Back
Top Bottom