Hein Gericke Cardiff

Pat Creagh

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Howdy folks,
Not strictly a B&W dealer but involved in the trade nonetheless, Andy and Carol run a tight ship in sunny south Wales.
I've had the pleasure of doing some business with them over the 'phone in the last few days and it has been an excellent experience. A whole-hearted recommendation.
Andy is also a GSer and knows what customer service is all about.
I've no connections other than being a satisfied customer.
Anyone who knows me also knows that this is no mean feat, don't say anything Judge.
Happy Shopping,
Pat.
p.s. Any Leicester fans out there nursing a sore ass after yesterday, all I can say is ye had it coming after Neil Backs display last year.:p :D :D :D

Pat,
Whilst I'm sure Andy(the manager) at Cardiff would be delighted at your positive comments about his shop and his staff,I'm puzzled.................
To (almost) quote a fat northern comic "Carol? who the f#ck is Carol?
Batteries in the deaf aid a bit flat?
Local dialect a bit strong?
Or a misunderstanding?
Either way I'll say hello to Chris (topher) for you shall I?
And pass on your good wishes-glad you had a good deal!

2 wheel humvee said:

To (almost) quote a fat northern comic "Carol? who the f#ck is Carol?

Oh, I thought he was quite open about it.

Christopher IS Carol.

Haven't you seen him dancing the night away in that tight leather skirt down Charles St in Exit? Wears too much lip gloss though.

Chris is also partial to singing the "Wurzels" in his finest west country accent. Also don't forget Nigel, who not only is keen to sell you stuff you thought you didn't need, but it is little known, that he is the resident golf professional at Barry Island's crazy golf course. He never misses on the tough seventh, the laughing clown. Two wheel tractor riders rejoice in the wealth of experience that is to be found in this establishment. Biscuits always received gratefully.:p

Not only the Wurzels he can also sing the entire back catalogueof Rod,Jane & Freddy.

Back
Top Bottom