Anyone need money for Morocco?

Wapping

Reaction score
At the risk of throwing the international money markets into chaos….

I returned from the Mad Dash to Morocco with 940 Moroccan dirhams in my wallet.

As I haven’t found a shop in the world’s greatest metropolis willing to accept them (even up the Edgware Road) and as you cannot get them without setting foot onto Moroccan soil, I thought I might offer them to someone on the site who might find them handy.

At least it will save you queuing up at bureau-de-change at the border.

The ‘official’ exchange rate is:

MAD 940 = GBP 59

MAD 940 = EUR 85

I am happy with Christian money (Sterling) or Euro.

I am happy to discount by 10% so selling for:

GBP 53 or EUR 76.

If anyone wants them PM me please.

Steptoe said:
I can swop you a coloured rock for some doodahs :D

Coloured rock? You call that coloured rock? This is coloured rock, mate....

unnamedstarsapphire1.jpg

However, that's a very nice Rolex you've got there. New, you say? Just 200 doodahs? How can you do them so cheap? I'll take two for 500, keep the change. My, they must rip us off worse than I thought in Bond Street.......

If you can't find a bidder for em give em to Bert, I just gave him my Mads and he's well chuffed.

Richard,

I will do you a deal ... I will buy them off you for a breakfast and a coffee at the ace next week :D

T

me me me

Novice said:
Richard,

I will do you a deal ... I will buy them off you for a breakfast and a coffee at the ace next week :D

T

I'll give you a better deal- give them to me for free and help me along this long journey ! :D

Bert said:
I'll give you a better deal- give them to me for free and help me along this long journey ! :D

Hi Bert,

I have just picked up on your thread.

You can have them all, about GBP 59.

Could you send me a PM with your address and I will send you them in the post on my return to UK (2nd May).

Cheers,

Richard

Top stuff

:thumb :bow thank you Richard
I have PM'ed U
Thank you for helping- much appreciated

PS

:idea RE: Coloured rock? You call that coloured rock? This is coloured rock, mate....

If you don't know what to do with that rock.... :D I'll gladly sell it and use the proceeds for SOS Village! :D
That would resolve the kitty problem! :thumb

:eyebrow :duck:

Back
Top Bottom