SportIntegral

VFRman

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a dealer that will allow you to test ride the SportIntegral helmet?

Dropped into SPC this afternoon and they "don't let them go out of the shop"

Cheers,
Brian
:beerjug:

Not that I know of.

I trusted the opinions of people here and just bought it. I did not regret it. Wonderful helmet. I can't wait until they bring out the rumoured light reactive visor.

Mike

Mike O said:
Actually, I don't know of any dealer that would let anyone test ride any helmet....

MikeO
Well that ties in with my knowledge of helmet retailers though my inexperience of MBW dealers meant I didn't jump in and say so. Its why more than anything you see helmets for sale used once twice etc.

oh my helmet

dont know about the sportintergral i went for a system 4 carbon finish (what a poser ) bloody well built helmet and quite for a flip front, i had a look at the sportintagral looks well built verrrrrry light and i would have thought well quite
:cool:
regards jon b

would you really want to buy a used helmet not knowing its history and whether or not the last person to have loaned it dropped it on the floor. He is hardly going to admit to the dealer that he dropped it.

Heads You Lose!

Not to mention Lice, Scurvey, Exma and galloping nob rot :confused:
On a similar tac, First immpressions of my System 4 Elite / Carbon with double glazing GREEEAAAT. Comfortable, obviously no misting, no buffeting (1150 GS, screen at high angle) no rain as yet and soundsquiet, but I am half deaf and wear a Plug in the good one!

Oh Well...

Sounds like the answer is no to a test ride but it's worth the gamble.

Cheers,

Brian:beerjug:

VFRman,

I did persuade my local dealer to let me take one out for a ride. I needed to find out how quiet it really was for myself. It was indeed quiet and light and excellent visability too.

Very impressed, will be buying one - soon.

Bought one!

Great, that is until I went out in the rain with it on. I has a leak at the top of the visor that drips down onto my nose and collects in a puddle at the bottom of the visor. :mad: The inside of the visor also got very wet, presumably from condensation. This made it very difficult to see out. When its raining visability is crap anyway the last thing you need is to have it reduced further.

So, not impressed, I'll be talking to my dealer!

martin davy said:
Bought one!

Great, that is until I went out in the rain with it on.

I thought it was just the GSA which caused difficulties with it in the rain but used it on the Boxercup on Friday and same difference.

Could not get enough flow over the visor to clear the spray. Kept having to shift my head left to right to get some movement. When visor closed condensation is not good so have to ride with a small gap then it dribbles...

Great full face in the dry and easy for me with glasses but...

Back
Top Bottom