Gotta start somewhere...

Tractorpilot

Reaction score
Hiya
Signed up a while ago and did nothing (lost the password etc - doh!)
From Worcester so guess that forms part of W.Midlands group. Work in Glaws.

If I have the image stuff sussed - This is the beast (on the right)
135039965_55159a8c68_m.jpg

at Crossgates on way back from Aberstrewth after lots of :beer: at Easter with a motley crew from Worcester and Droitwich

Two hols planned this year - Ring of Kerry in Eire for a week in June then Picos Europas in Spain in September. Any tips welcome. Only thing on the cards so far in 07 is TT Centenary on the Isle of Fog.

Usual message board questions - each one seems just different enough from every other one to confuse me. Got to the Edit profile bit but can't spot a Signature option there - any clues? Please pour scorn from a great height! With a bit of luck the next message will have a signature on. :bounce1 :clap :bounce1

Hiya Enkay

Welcome back :thumb

There`s a fair few Tossers in your area...have a look in the Regional Forums.

The signature won`t work unless you`re a Site Sponsor,mate.

I`m surprised you managed top attach that image actually....

Okay... Block answer :D
Whatton
Based in Warnden Villages, Worcester
Work in Barnwood Gloucester
Muttley
10th -11th June could be on - dig out camping gear! :thumb :thumb
North
Thanks!
Tarka
Ta for explaining on signature. Had a quick look at regional forums. Need to check the diary 'cos also got tail end of rugby season to watch plus local bike club stuff and so on. Need a 5 day weekend!

Cheers All!! :D

Hi enkay, yep you be one of us west mids tossers, look out for a madman called Vern from your parish - he'll either be on a HP2 or riding a red 1100 with 177,000 on the clock and a piece of best axminster carpet attached to the front mudguard...approach with caution if he is not accompanied by at least two adults :D

I fancy doing the Ring of Kerry (oooh errr missis!) so will be interested to hear how it went.

A number of us are going to the Llangollen do on May5-7th, some of us are going on Saturday morning (me for one) if you fancy joining us for the ride. I'll be the one in the Ermine riding jacket :thumb

enkay said:
Okay... Block answer :D
Whatton
Based in Warnden Villages, Worcester
Work in Barnwood Gloucester

No, he means, "how FAR away are you".

In the picture :D

Back
Top Bottom