Roads to get your pegs wet on

Ian B

For those who like it wet and wild, this may provide some inspiration:
www.wetroads.co.uk

Maybe this should be a Technical thread, "The lazy git's guide to bike-cleaning"? ;)

Ian
Nice link ....I'll be planning to take in a couple of these on the way to the hog roast in the summer. Should make the drive from the Channel Tunnel much more interesting.
Cheers
Gecko:beer:

Re: Penton Mewsey, Hampshire

BAKERMAN said:
Two in our village not on list, OFF with bike to PHOTO over the weekend. WHAT FUN Ah.

Bakerman - A man with a mission :D

Clee st Margaret, Shropshire

I can vouch for this ford's slippiness, Yes it is fookin slippy, grippy it is not, teflon has much to learn about being slippy, be warned, be careful, but go and have a go, you know you want to, only a total tosser would fall off in such shallow water, all ford's should be attacked at full throttle with full confidence in the knowledge that nothing ever goes wrong. :banghead:

swim.jpg

Good Piccy Vern...............

This is taking water cooling to the 'nth' degree !!:D

How did the Rocker cover fair??:(

Nice to see a guy who was cool,calm and collected enough to realise that the Bike wouldn't float away before the obligatory Photo needed to be taken:p

CC

:cool:

Hmmmmm,Rocker cover

After I took the photo, I hauled the bike upright, and continued on my way. About 10 minutes later, I slung the bike into a real tight right hander, and ended up in the hedge backwards wondering what the f%*k had happened. I left the bike where it was while I had a smoke (it can't get any worse now) and noticed how oily my boot was. The rocker cover was pissing oil out at a fare rate, all over my leg and the side of the bike. Managed to get home with duct tape and araldite.
All in a days riding

Back
Top Bottom