WELL????

redstan

Reaction score
the meet on Wednesday night at squires cafe helped me put faces to names brill big j.b/ room 101/wayne/Andy/Garfield ?? and a few others had a chat and found out a few thing about the GS being new to gsing all help appreciated. :clap :clap :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :thumb

Last edited:
Stan the Man

Gotcha Stan! Missed you Saturday morning, (youngest's football commitments!). Next Saturday it's Rufforth autojumble and I want to rake up some bits for the Royal enfield rebuild. Week after its off the Ireland for the NW200, yipeeeee!!!! See yah soon.

Spagforth

PS found a good way to enjoy the 1200GS more..... Avoid all the blether about unreliability on the site. On my third GS now and never had any problems at all.

Cheers :thumb :clap :beerjug:

Sussed!

Er, Mr President actually. Cheers Stan, just got a booking for the TT, was going to give it a miss seeing as I am going tothe Manx but havn't missed for 31 years so cant not go!! busy summer. See you soon. :beerjug: :thumb :clap :bounce1

humble pie time

oops sorry Dave kick arse time :eek: now that you have joined the long holiday club you may as well pass the time riding around :thumb AM I JELOUS OR WAT :spitfire :spitfire have a good time on the rock :thumb :beer jug: :)

Back
Top Bottom